CGPv7 + IRCSU(v2) Released!!!, Download Now And Enjoy...

Well I can understand that for you it must be night in Australia, but where Boss lives its still morning. ;)

robertporter said:
hello still waiting

I agree with gold, Unless you live in or around the area boss lives in dont expect the patch for a while yet.

CGPv3 Released!!!, Grab and Enjoy...

Hi All!,

Here comes smashing CGPv3 in front of u as ever, on time :happy in btw some time lock. Thank u for u'r patience. (hope u know that am living in India, it is possible to post the patch after the work time only, (around 8 p.m), thus the delay!). So grab u'r copy now and enjoy...

Download CGPv3 from the attachement... (Size: 291 KB Only)

Details:

Game Modes:

CGPv3 is presented with 2*3 different set of configs seperately for 10/20 overs ODIs, 45/50 Overs ODI, and 4 day/5 day Test matches as it was in cgpv2rr. (So read the installation methods carefully!). As it was in previous patches, this patch supports All Game Modes (Easy- for beginners, Normal- for amateurs, and Hard- for pro's) as well as All Game Versions (Tests, ODIs).

Installation:

There is After unzipping "c2k5cgpv3.zip" to u'r desired folder,

A. To Install the Different GamePlay Patches Accordingly "Whenever we Bat/Bowl"...(U have to do this!, o.w. results will be bad.)

1. To install the Configs Settings for 10 overs/20 overs ODI:

Copy the contents (2 big files) of /ConfigsV3WhenWeBat/20OversODIMatchConfigs folder to the Root/Main Directiory of the Game. (i.e. /Cricket 2005 folder).

2. To install the Configs Settings for 45 overs/50 overs ODI:

Copy the contents (2 big files) of /ConfigsV3WhenWeBat/50OversODIMatchConfigs folder to the Root/Main Directiory of the Game. (i.e. /Cricket 2005 folder).

3. To install the Configs Settings for 4 day/5 day Test Matches:

Copy the contents (2 big files) of /ConfigsV3WhenWeBat/TestMatchConfigs folder to the Root/Main Directiory of the Game. (i.e. /Cricket 2005 folder).

*** Follow the same method as above when we bowl is well, but change the copy folder into "ConfigsV3WhenWeBowl".

B. To install the Field Settings: (Common Step for all the above Configs)

Copy the contents (210 xml files) of /FieldSettings folder to the Root/Main Directiory of the Game. (i.e. /Cricket 2005 folder).

Un-Installation:

Simply delete the above installed files. Or (incase if u want to play with configs/field sets),

1. To Un-install the Configs Settings:

Copy the contents (2 big files) of Uninstallers/ConfigUninstallers folder to the Root/Main Directiory of the Game. (i.e. /Cricket 2005 folder).

2. To install the Field Settings:

Copy the contents (210 xml files) of Uninstallers/FieldUninstallers folder to the Root/Main Directiory of the Game. (i.e. /Cricket 2005 folder).

Hi-Lights:

1. Pacing in both ODI and Test match is improved.

2. Shot selection tech is pretty vast by CPU. More or less all the shots can be played by the CPU.

3. Shot power, direction and height is made very realistic. We/CPU can't always connect the ball successfully. It more depends on the time u spend in the crease as well as the bats man type. Particularly in the beginning of the inn by the batsman, there is always a chance to get him out. once they set, that'll be a different story.

4. Mode of dismissals are varied from time to time. Now u can enjoy by bowling CPU bowled/LBW/C&B . Alas!, same can happen to us is well. So, No place for complacency.

5. Edges are tweaked in such a way that it mingled with the shot selection. Poor timing (late/early) can provide more chance of edges.

6. Backfoot Shots/Advance shots can be enjoyed than prevoius versions. Forward Def shot is also corrected and can be played pretty easily in all levels.

7. Every Game Mode/Game Format/Game Play is different. In test matches, we need lot more patience to time the ball, where as in ODIS, we can feel better timing and placement from the time going.

8. Six hit is tweaked in a manner that no one can sure abt the results early on. We/CPU may get success, possibility of huge sixer/caught in deep/or even in the in field. Generally speaking, 70% success rate for 6 hit.

9. Important field modifications made.

and made more tweaks after the complete analysis of the previous patches in here.

After playing a bit with CGPv3, feel free to put your comments/reviews/feedback/pros/cons or what ever your thoughts here. meet u all tomorrow. Lets enjoy the game.

If u like to e-mail me : [email protected]

Happy Gaming Cricket'2005!!! :happy

Download CGPv3 from the attachement... (Size: 291 KB Only)

(Updated in the first page is well...)

Cheers :cheers

Boss

Attachments

• c2k5cgpv3.zip
    290.7 KB · Views: 91
Last edited:
Thanks Boss mate, hope its a classic, cheers for your efforts.

hey nice Work Boss. I was looking forward to it. I really like the prospect of getting some LBWs.

Users who are viewing this thread