Console Patch 3 Release?

Ross I would like to ask whether the next game is on last gen or only on next gen. Love playing DBC 14 its the only game I play these days . Right now playing a tour using Pakistan vs austrailia.And BTW guys don't worry the patch will come out when it does after such a long wait what's the problem in waiting a couple of weeks more.

As my 3 year old daughter said earlier "Let It GOOOOO, let it go.

DB16 : more stats please, and at least one new commentator going right of their collective faces!

fearsome tweak it.....wish I was a moderator still.... I'm off to stick me knob in the hoover....
I didn't realise you'd stopped being one until now you've said it. I myself was a moderator and then Admin at The Rugby Forum.

Good luck with the hoovering. :thumbs

Sorry to bother , but I`m trying to find the definitive listing of all thats included in Patch 3 . I`ve copy pasted the most I could find , bit am sure there was more . I can remember there was something about the ball collision with non striker that was removed as well as other stuff . Anyone in the know please add to my list please .

• Further improvements to field placement selection.
• Resolved applying fields to all batters/bowlers issue.
• Resolved rare co-op save & resume functionality issues
• Added ability to set a single field for all batsmen and bowlers at once.
• Fielding selections will now carry over between bowlers.
• Reworked AI field placement decisions and field choices.
• Added [P] symbol to score HUD to show power-play.
• Added online co-op difficulty choice.
• Added online versus difficulty choice.
• Added ability to select batsmen before super over.
• Added Lofted sweep and lofted reverse sweep shots - Use LB+LT.
• Added Advance grounded shots - Use RB+LT+RT.
• Added ability to set fields in practice match, for bowler.
• Improved AI run chase pacing.
• AI attempt to run between wickets more aggressively (should be attempting more 1's & 2's where applicable, as well as 3's).
• Changed time limit for looking around field (unlimited in single player - 8 seconds in multiplayer).
• Corrected missing delivery sometimes resulting in the batsman twitching - causing run outs/stumpings.
• Corrected batsman slides back a bit towards default position after moving him.
• Corrected swapping to the wicketkeepers position in the batting lineup made you WK in Career mode.
• Corrected moving a player up the batting order, shuffling the rest of the order down.
• Corrected AI shot choices on a free-hit.
• Corrected super over run chase not being aggressive.
• Resolved a crash when resuming a casual match and selecting the away side.
• Online/offline 2 player vs AI co-op mode.
• Online/offline 2 player vs 2 player co-op mode.
• Improvements to online gameplay connections.
• Ability to change difficulty in career at any point.
• Ability to skip to career player at any point.
• Pause Menu Indicator now says Partner when in co-op.
• Changed score HUD from KPH to KM/H.
• Changed format of Score HUD.
• Removed difficulty notification in Career.
• Running call sound effects in online co-op multiplayer.
• Removed forfeit warnings when playing online co-op multiplayer
• Resolved bowler selection issue in career.

Sorry to bother , but I`m trying to find the definitive listing of all thats included in Patch 3 . I`ve copy pasted the most I could find , bit am sure there was more . I can remember there was something about the ball collision with non striker that was removed as well as other stuff . Anyone in the know please add to my list please .
Yeah that has been included but not sure where its written though....

hi all, any update when Patch3 is going to release for console as its Oct starting now. Thanks in advance

lol , mate its been sitting on the desk of One Region for approval for *almost 3 weeks now , the other 12 regions was passed long time ago .

I`m not sure if that region is North Korea , but it is seriously getting on our nerves now :)

Still will be days, just don't know how many.

As of now we are enjoying the game as it is. Just expecting the final patch to enhance the DBC 14 experience. We cant do anything by pressurising the people at @BigAntStudios. Its all in the hands of approvers now. We just have to wait until they approve.

Users who are viewing this thread