Cricket Academy Problems

I don't know if anyone else had this issue but it is very annoying. The batsman's head gets messed up a lot. It gets fixed by itself in the next delivery but randomly happens again. I would say it does this after every 6 deliveries. The picture below shows what I am talking about.

glitch.jpg

Haha that's quality! :lol Looks like a rather large beak.

We had that issue on the last version, must still be there?

Biggest issue for us is taking parts of the game across into CA as we can't just release a restricted version if the game for obvious reasons... This is a CA only problem.

The indicator for skill/level isn't in that screenshot so it is likely still 99.94a.

Thanks... On mobile so didn't see the detail.

Guys, Please report issues in current version only.

I mentioned in the download thread but will mention it here too for simplicity in tracking these issues...

1. Batsman's body become 100% invisible when i turn on the transparency.

2. CA crashes when dowloading linked teams with "players" unchecked.

1) is intentional - on the pitch there are many different lighting conditions, it needs to be near 100% transparent.

2) I will check this out.

Sorry about that guys...I didn't even see that there was another version released after it :facepalm

Thanks... On mobile so didn't see the detail.

Guys, Please report issues in current version only.

Had one in the current version....the bat vanished when using batsman transparency. It just happened once so far though and worked fine after restarting the beta:

BpUGvjD.png

Like ducking under a short ball,,,it doesn't happen everytime you press R3, but we know its there,,,I noticed the Don tapping his bat before a ball is bowled, but I can't get it everytime I press the taunt button, O(circle) on PS3 controller

Above all,,,Thanx Santa Ross, as 2013 draws to the end, would like to pass my gratitude to you and the Big Ant Team for the journey travelled this year, bumps were there but it turned out to be smooth ride in the end

Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year

Last edited:
Issue!

Know I am no Noob when it comes to PCs and gaming. Just built a custom machine. I7 3930k hex core. Amd r9 290x...liquid cooled the works. Game runs perfect. Yet everytime I try to access the graphics options from the main menu it shuts down. Downloaded and tested all three versions. Same thing. Clues Ross? Anyone else that has had this issue.

Cheers and Merry Christmas to all those who celebrate it!

A lot of people are having crashes when trying to access the graphics options in Windows 7 x64-bit. Even I had that issue, but the game works like a charm in Windows 8.1 x64-bit edition.

Issue!

Know I am no Noob when it comes to PCs and gaming. Just built a custom machine. I7 3930k hex core. Amd r9 290x...liquid cooled the works. Game runs perfect. Yet everytime I try to access the graphics options from the main menu it shuts down. Downloaded and tested all three versions. Same thing. Clues Ross? Anyone else that has had this issue.

Cheers and Merry Christmas to all those who celebrate it!

A lot of people are having crashes when trying to access the graphics options in Windows 7 x64-bit. Even I had that issue, but the game works like a charm in Windows 8.1 x64-bit edition.

Exact opposite for me, worked fine in Win7-64, but the graphics option crashed in Win8-64.

Might be something to do with the graphics card drivers, try updating them and see if that works.

Over at least 2 hours of play, I've noticed just these 2 things happen to me once each -
1. I missed the ball and it went through my body and hit the stumps
2. The player briefly disappeared and reappeared where he would be at end of animation for a square shot. Almost felt like the animation missed a few frames.

Apart from that not one glitch or issue.

I've got Win 7 64 bit, never had problems with game crashing in the graphics menu. I am guessing it's a driver problem (AMD Radeon driver version 13.152.1.8-131008a-163824C-ATI). Would be nice if people posted if they have Radeon or NVidia card and driver version when reporting the issue.

Users who are viewing this thread