DBC14 PC Version 1.14

that means its the last game for pc. No way thats very sad.

Just had an another online game where spin was bowled,slow delivery by spinner is more deadly than ever.:noway

I think they've gotten rid of only one way of the really slow ball - when you simply don't do any rotations and push the left stick really early.

The short balls and good length balls are deadly with slow drift and slow drift and flight.In real life a spinner would not be able to bowl a short ball with drift and flight,it contradicts itself.
Maybee big ant could look at just making only the full length delivery(yellow circle) available with drift and flight,then at least the batsman would know what was coming to give him a chance.I think this is a good idea.

The short balls and good length balls are deadly with slow drift and slow drift and flight.In real life a spinner would not be able to bowl a short ball with drift and flight,it contradicts itself.
Maybee big ant could look at just making only the full length delivery(yellow circle) available with drift and flight,then at least the batsman would know what was coming to give him a chance.I think this is a good idea.
It could be the last pc dbc14 iteration but man all your bothered about is slow spin,lol classic.

You do realise how contradictory this statement is right? If it is the last iteration on PC, why wouldn't he want it to be as good as possible?
He is only flaming me because he thought i was online on steam,when in reality i was on my mobile at work.So he thought i was ignoring him when he was asking for a game.Pathetic.

Hey bud,just because you pestered me on steam there is no need to agitate me on here.Now run along.
Pestered you lol how mate(i asked just say type a simple yes/no/busy/free,not totally ignore repetitively,lol),anyway calm down mate,continue mate....

Last edited:
It could be the last pc dbc14 iteration .

If everything fixed and if you did got an updated graphics through a dlc(as BAS once said they will release along with next gen) with added stadiums excetera, what's your need & hurry for next version, let this thing fixed now. This is already promising another 2 year worth product.

I'm all for the online check implemented into this patch. I get it. It's inconvenient, but on the off chance that it gets even 10-20% of the pirates to switch over to legal copies, it could perhaps leverage another PC iteration...

Last edited:
Consoles are a definite. PC is another matter, we'll see how it all ends up.

If it's what's best for the company...

Hopefully you can come up with a solution for modding on consoles if worst comes to worst.

Users who are viewing this thread