DBC14 PC Version 1.14

Good patch the scoreboard in pause menu is really good,AI has been improved from before.

Just keep buying copies of the PC version to prove demand.
You mean I should buy 10 more copies for my friends too ? This online DRM is not good as I use internet via mobile phone.

I'm not talking about amount of data but how painful it is to plug your phone to play a game. What if internet dies for few hours ?

You mean I should buy 10 more copies for my friends too ?
Sure, why not?

They'd be looking at the sales numbers when making the decision on the next edition, so it's probably the only way to make a direct impact on it.

I'll note that I don't actually expect anyone to do that - but for those thinking that they'd donate or do a kickstarter, just buy another copy. Perhaps get some retail ones for the bonus of a shiny case or spare controllers.

Sure, why not?

They'd be looking at the sales numbers when making the decision on the next edition, so it's probably the only way to make a direct impact on it.

I'll note that I don't actually expect anyone to do that - but for those thinking that they'd donate or do a kickstarter, just buy another copy. Perhaps get some retail ones for the bonus of a shiny case or spare controllers.
This doesn't make sense, why spend 10x more on a game while you can use that money to buy a ps4 for much better graphics and confirmed next iteration .

Consoles are a definite. PC is another matter, we'll see how it all ends up.

I thank you for giving us pc folk a beacon of hope amid the rampant piracy and cheating issues that the game faces on the pc platform. I dont have the numbers and the figures that you do, but I hope that at the end of it all it will be enough to get another iteration of this franchise to us. I was on this train of thought a couple days back and am considering gifting away 2-3 copies of the game as freebies to people - admittedly, I would need to save up for this first. I really dont know if that will make a difference, but atleast I can say I tried. If at the end of it all the next iteration is not ultimately coming to pc, I will take it on the chin and wish all you folks at BigAnts the best nonetheless - you guys have been stellar and I am honored to have been your customer.

Last edited:
This doesn't make sense, why spend 10x more on a game while you can use that money to buy a ps4 for much better graphics and confirmed next iteration .

it is recommended for those with extra bucks and are passionate about cricket pc gaming.

Because a PS4 version still won't have better graphics than a PC version on a decent PC.

If you're happy with a PS4 version, buy a PS4.

can't launch in offline mode, all updates left to steam and able to launch offline was better earlier.
If I remember correctly you also pirated the game before purchasing so you only have yourself to blame.

Users who are viewing this thread