DBC14 PC Version 1.14

Question for PC users as you have the latest almighty tweaks...

With the improvements in edge physics have any of you now gotten a genuine short-leg or bat pad chance? ie something that looks like it happens in real life?

Thanks

I haven't had a short-leg or bat pad.

Question for PC users as you have the latest almighty tweaks...

With the improvements in edge physics have any of you now gotten a genuine short-leg or bat pad chance? ie something that looks like it happens in real life?

Thanks
I've had bat-pads, pad-bats, batsman-bats, bat-batsman as well as a caught and bowled that I hit REALLY hard at silly which looped up and was caught by the bowler.

Just adding my thanks to Ross and the BA team for the latest patch. I really love those tumbling stumps but it's only a matter of time before the keeper gets impaled.

Thank you for the latest update. Improves an already excellent thing.

Time to now go and visit the nets to attempt the development of an off-side batting technique :D The difference in AI line in 'Pro' Career Mode is noticeable. And testing.

There is a couple of little niggles im facing with batting with the latest update, the one since the bowler line changed i think.

Im not able to play the lofted front foot leg side shot to full offside balls a lot of times times instead it plays the pull shot, this is on legend difficulty.

Also while im trying to defend straight a few times the player goes too much to the the onside than im intending, this could either be due to my controls or due to early timing, if its due to early timing falling forward would be better than moving away to show wrong foot movement, that way there is chance of edge or LBW rather than getting bowled by totally exposing stumps.

What's up guys?

Does anyone on here wants to give me my 1st online whipping?

I just got xbox live and i'm sooooooo keen to play online.

Anyone on xbox I can add?

can't launch in offline mode, all updates left to steam and able to launch offline was better earlier.

Great Game,

But the online requirement has really p*d me off.

I did try the cracked version of the game, enjoyed it, went to the shop, bought it. Then I told my team-mates and friends about the game, and they went to the shop and bought it. No problems there; actually all great in the world.

Now I have to be online to play! I have constant issues with my Internet connectivity at home, and now when I want to relax, and jam some cricket, I cant. Please understand, this is one of my favourite games, I play it daily. Now everytime I have to hassle to play it, because the game requires internet connectivity to start. I really am so annoyed, I feel like saying ****-off Big Ant. I wont, because the game is good, but you have lost serious credibility in my eyes. Maybe I will go back to cracked version.

Great Game,

I did try the cracked version of the game, enjoyed it, went to the shop, bought it. Then I told my team-mates and friends about the game, and they went to the shop and bought it. No problems there; actually all great in the world.

Now I have to be online to play! I have constant issues with my Internet connectivity at home, and now when I want to relax, and jam some cricket, I cant. Please understand, this is one of my favourite games, I play it daily. Now everytime I have to hassle to play it, because the game requires internet connectivity to start. I really am so annoyed, I feel like saying ****-off Big Ant. I wont, because the game is good, but you have lost serious credibility in my eyes. Maybe I will go back to cracked version.

You are only getting a few hundred bytes - not a big internet connection. Email me your Steam ID and I will organise a refund for you.

PS: The cracked version does not work, they are officially tweaked :p

Great Game,

Post your Steam ID

Users who are viewing this thread