Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Does this game have a Facebook page? I haven't found one, can someone please give me a link
Anyways can't wait till Friday the guys at big ant have really went over everyone's expectation of a "good" cricket game:thumbs

You will have enough on Friday to know a good game is coming.

That's all I am going to say.... I mean it this time... really :)

its fine, take you time sir. but are we gonna see any game-play visual? video or screenshots at least !

All of us except biggs have known that for a year....4 months in biggs' case. :p

Still very excited about it as i hope to see some new screenshots or a new surprise in CA

Now I know how Cartman must have felt, when he could no longer withstand the agony of waiting for the Nintendo Wii to come out, so he had himself frozen.

So no release date! :(

That also means the game wont release in August :(

I guess we will just wait....we read too much into what you say and then end up having high expectations only to end up lowering them down and being disappointed :(. Atleast we can expect things to move forward post Friday!!

----------

But I thought you had mentioned the media/PR blitz was supposed to be a month long before the game came out. By that reckoning the game should be out by Aug 26th. Am I missing something or the "one month blitz" is no longer one month long :(

Am assuming Ross changed that strategy with the new publishers coming in.

As said, knowing the release date won't change the release date - we have to have an eye on what our competition is doing, it's just an unfortunate reality that we all thought that they would be out by August and there would be some distance between us in the market. Honestly, who here can put up their hand and say that they foresaw Ashes 2013 would be this much of a disaster and be handled so poorly on the PR front? It seems that nothing we thought or were told about their game four months ago is true.

Our game is good, in my opinion, however in order to make sequels and have a strong base going forward for future cricket games this one needs to be commercially successful. If Ashes 2103 releases a substandard game at a low, low price then that will effect us regardless of how good we are. There is a lot for us to think about.

I believe you will be happy with what happens on Friday, just remember it's a marathon not a sprint and we are here for the long haul.

Last edited:
All of us except biggs have known that for a year....4 months in biggs' case. :p

Still very excited about it as i hope to see some new screenshots or a new surprise in CA

Ok. That at a minimum. Last I'll say... I really have to get some work done!

Well lets just cool it for a while (until friday) so we can let ross actually finish the game (which i think is pretty important if we want a game i would imagine :) )

Ross please don't forgot to include dubai sports city cricket ground in ur game.
Licenses info will revealed on this friday according to mine thinking.
Will we be able to get info about stadiums this friday ?

Hi Ross,
Hope you change "Cricket is comming,its cricket like you never seen it before" in bigant.com with some screen shots and trailer and info on game.As some of my friends said that no info available on official site.....:wave

As said, knowing the release date won't change the release date - we have to have an eye on what our competition is doing, it's just an unfortunate reality that we all thought that they would be out by August and there would be some distance between us in the market. Honestly, who here can put up their hand and say that they foresaw Ashes 2013 would be this much of a disaster and be handled so poorly on the PR front? It seems that nothing we thought or were told about their game four months ago is true.

Our game is good, in my opinion, however in order to make sequels and have a strong base going forward for future cricket games this one needs to be commercially successful. If Ashes 2103 releases a substandard game at a low, low price then that will effect us regardless of how good we are. There is a lot for us to think about.

I believe you will be happy with what happens on Friday, just remember it's a marathon not a sprint and we are here for the long haul.

Got your point if they reduce their price your sales go down and as a result with less sales it means to say less profits and which affects the future productions ie:- Sequels. Tough i belive with the details and the in game expansions like tournament creator, player creator, naturality in play will surely get you a step ahead in the competition. ALL THE BEST FOR FRIDAY AS WELL AS THE GAME

What no release date on Friday :facepalm. I really do need to know the date as I have to apply for my annual leave around that time. :(

But you are still looking at releasing the game before October right??? Man this post of yours scares me!! If Ashes doesnt release their game till September....then???

----------

Last I'll say

Lol @ the number of times you must have said this since yesterday :p

Users who are viewing this thread