Not open for further replies.
Mode: Online
Match Type: Quick match (T10)
Over Count: any
Ground: any
Teams: any
Get Best: Yes
Description of Issue:

Spinners get called for bowling bouncers (!!!) in an over and no-balled. Not sure what triggers this issue. I think it is the length of the delivery.

Match Type: Quick match (T10)
Over Count: any
Ground: any
Teams: any
Description of Issue:
Given a Free hit, Next ball Was given LBW'ed even though it was a Free hit Ball. I even used the BARS to review it. I mean LBW was plumb but it was still a Free hit so I should not be given out. I was still given out.

Mode: Career
Match Type: Pro40
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): Not sure
Ground: Lancashire
Teams: Surrey v Glamorgan
Description of Issue: Took a wicket and the screen went black. Cheering continued but had to quit game to continue.

Mode: Casual
Match Type: 4 day test
Over Count: several
Ground: lancashire
Teams: kasabian21 XI v Bangladesh
Get Best: No
Description of Issue: Run out bug seems to be reoccurring - 3 our of 3 cancelled runs after hitting to mid on have resulted in backhanded direct hits along with batsman ambling back and having their foot in the air when balls hits the stumps. As I pointed out in another post, the cancel button works perfectly when pressed on its own or immediately after pressing run, but if there is a short delay the batsman does what they did before.

Description of Issue: Took a wicket and the screen went black. Cheering continued but had to quit game to continue.

I experienced this in a career ODI last night. I took a hat-trick, then got nothing but a black screen and noise from the crowd. Had to reset and obviously lost the XP. Not happy.

Mode: Career (haven't tried on other modes)
Match Type: Test
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): Any
Ground: Any
Teams: Any
Description of Issue:
Stumpy Achievement is displayed before the third empire rules in favor of the fielding side.

bug

Match Type: ANY
Description of Issue: Batsman has played grounded shots, fielder collects the ball and appeal for catch and umpire gives out. This happens 4 times in 1 match especially with the team batting first. This is the most frustrating bug and it starts to happen only after installing patch. Please correct is soon.

Match Type: ANY
Description of Issue: Batsman has played grounded shots, fielder collects the ball and appeal for catch and umpire gives out. This happens 4 times in 1 match especially with the team batting first. This is the most frustrating bug and it starts to happen only after installing patch. Please correct is soon.
That statement isn't correct.

However we are looking into this bug as one of our absolute main priorities for patch 2.

No injuries for any player in DBC 14. But this is a bit unrealistic :noway

Last edited by a moderator:
That statement isn't correct.

However we are looking into this bug as one of our absolute main priorities for patch 2.

Its correct. From a couple of days it happens in almost every match especially when you are batting first. Its hard to make video in online matches but i will try to make one and post here....

Maybe but the frequency has increased in last 2-3 days....:yes

No. It's the same bug but wasn't reported in time for the patch

ok please correct it soon...apart from these main 2-3 bugs the overall online gameplay is awesome...thanks for developing this game :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread