Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Issues and Anomalies after patch 2 [PS3/360]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at some of these comments the 'save and exit' issue seems to be happening on older Xbox's but I am also having this issue and I have a new (6 months old) 250gb Xbox.

It's doesn't crash every time I save and exit or finish a game and as far as I can tell is completely random. So I've started saving and exiting every couple of overs as a sort of test and 90% of the time it is fine but occasionally it freezes.

I'm only playing in career mode and I started the career mode before installing the 2nd patch.

I was just wandering if anyone else with a newer xbox is having the same issue or if I'm just unlucky?!

Played past 20/20 finals day without problem on Xbox 360.

As soon as I play the first match after loading game I save and exit before coin toss. If it freezes I reload and repeat the same process.

As soon as I get a save with no freeze I play on. So far I have had no more freezes playing this way. I Dont save and exit again just the automatic save.

I was constantly freezing before I found this out

I haven't seen anything with regards to this and have been frustratingly trying to ascertain as to what the problem was. I have PMed Mattw with my username and steam id. No need to patronise and condescend. Think I will now be deleing my account and live the out the modifications!

Which of your accounts will you be deleting?

If we vote yes there's no more tory governments here. It's a no-brainer really.

I always said that there is too much blue in our flag.;)

they'll replace it with black for Cornwall or something; just to upset the welsh even more

i've actually met a cornish nationalist on my travels; nice bloke.

I probably should say that this is off topic and ask you to take it elsewhere; but this has been the most chill independence-related chat that I've seen for a while (most of them generally end up with someone with either an irrational hatred of Scots or the English which poisons the discussion) so I'll just ask that you don't politicise it too much :)

On a different note - every time a wicket is taken on my game, the initial display (of batsman score etc.) reads c&b as the mode of dismissal.

On the scorecard, it shows up with the correct dismissal.

Has anyone else noticed this problem?

^ That has been reported already. Hopefully it will fixed soon.

Bring on patch 2.5, with the crash fix, c&b fix and mod support, oh and cheerleaders @Biggs

played 4 games saved about 6 times no trouble on my other xbox,then today 1st game it froze,i've no idea what problem can be just a shame really because its a outstanding game.

very interesting post from MCclapyohands - looks like the freeze IS NOT limited to older xboxes!

they'll replace it with black for Cornwall or something; just to upset the welsh even more

I probably should say that this is off topic and ask you to take it elsewhere; but this has been the most chill independence-related chat that I've seen for a while (most of them generally end up with someone with either an irrational hatred of Scots or the English which poisons the discussion) so I'll just ask that you don't politicise it too much :)

Joking aside, I've absolutely nothing against Scottish folk. We have a long and successful history together and I hope they stay as part of the union, but you're welcome to Alex Salmond and Nicola Sturgeon. They remind me of The Krankies.

Career Being Weird

Hey, I am currently having an issue with my career mode on PS3. I dont know if i had not noticed this before, but i recently started a new career, on the english domestic, not all the teams are showing, neither are they competing. I dont know why or how this happening, i also posted on the forum with the xbox ps3 troubles with patch 2 about 9-10 hours ago, but i think i did not post. I am not sure if this has happened after patch 2 or not, but i did start this new career after patch 2. Also, in the past I had replaced all the english domestic teams with Pakistani ones, now I changed them back and I do not know why it is being like that. Can you please help me I am getting really frustrated, plus my career is progressing. I have attached below pictures of whats happening, there's no Sussex and other teams.

Attachments

• 10538498_10203297832639560_543916299_n.jpg
    10538498_10203297832639560_543916299_n.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 14
  • 10551832_10203297832599559_1055978708_n.jpg
    10551832_10203297832599559_1055978708_n.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 11

you called?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread