Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Issues and Anomalies after patch 2 [PS3/360]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went in to the Big Ant studio today with my xbox, they were able to see the problem first hand and took a copy of the profile. Hopefully they now they will be able to isolate the bug and fix it. They are working around the clock to get it done, big thumbs up to the guys working there

Again, on behalf of everybody, THANK YOU!:thumbs

I'm about 300 overs into playing off the USB stick, saving every 5 overs, and haven't been able to make it crash.. Obviously I can't be in Melbourne, but glad we may be a bit closer to finding out what is going on

yip - this new member - TheMug - who has conveniently just joined planet cricket today and conveniently popped into big ant with his xbox! - wot a guy! :lol

Really?

You're really going to go that way with it?

What a ----.

gotcha - thx
u must think me pretty dumb!!
but they were not downloading cos of a problem with my xbox live account
sorted now
thx again
D

quoting people out of context doesn't help - see above for full post - from another thread - on another topic

Last edited:
I've had two Pro40 career games on Rookie mode playing as a bowling allrounder at 8 at Lancashire.

In both we bowled first, restricted the other team to around 220, only to crawl to scores like 120/4 at the end of our 40 overs when chasing.

IDK if that's going to persist in career modes of higher levels, but it's ruining the format a bit for me at the moment.

yip - this new member - TheMug - who has conveniently just joined planet cricket today and conveniently popped into big ant with his xbox! - wot a guy! :lol

I've got a team of guys busting their asses when it is actually a MS issue, but we take it on the chin and try our best 24x7 to fix it and take your shit because we have to.

However, when you go and attack someone that has come from 60 kilometres away and spent more than half his day off in our offices then all I can say is that you are a almighty tweaking ------, a almighty tweaking real tool.

Have a real good hard look in the mirror and almighty tweak off.

PS: Not only that, he had to pay for tolls, petrol, parking, wouldn't take a cent from me.

----------

See you later "Douchie1"

This message is hidden because Dougie1 is on your ignore list.

----------

PS: I think you owe him a HUGE APOLOGY.

I've got a team of guys busting their asses when it is actually a MS issue, but we take it on the chin and try our best 24x7 to fix it and take your shit because we have to.

However, when you go and attack someone that has come from 60 kilometres away and spent more than half his day off in our offices then all I can say is that you are a almighty tweaking ------, a almighty tweaking real tool.

Have a real good hard look in the mirror and almighty tweak off.

PS: Not only that, he had to pay for tolls, petrol, parking, wouldn't take a cent from me.

----------

See you later "Douchie1"

This message is hidden because Dougie1 is on your ignore list.

----------

PS: I think you owe him a HUGE APOLOGY.

Its always hard to decipher what Ross actually means...I wish he was clearer sometimes.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread