Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Issues and Anomalies after patch 2 [PS3/360]

Status
Not open for further replies.
aaarrggghh - my other machine was a 2009 - 60 gb hard drive - just couldn't get the game to save on it - u might be OK tho - fingers crossed!

i had to buy a new xbox 360 just to be able to save!!

Yeah I'm praying it's going to be alright. Just starting to get good at the game now!

anyone that is having the crash issue try my cure
I have not had a crash in over a week
First I installed the game on to the hard driver
the game still crashed so I kept the game on the hard drive
I then un ticked the music that's plays in the options bit so it does not play when the game saves
since then I have had no crash

Simples

I then un ticked the music that's plays in the options bit so it does not play when the game saves

Simples

had 2 saves still no crash looks like its working

my career freezing after patch

In Career mode I just started playing as a batsman and when i played a pro 40 as essex and when the game was over it went to the screen where it says loading file. once that happens the game freezes and when i restart it, it makes me play the same match over again. is this happening to anyone else?

Last edited:
In Career mode I just started playing as a batsman and when i played a pro 40 as essex and when the game was over it went to the screen where it says loading file. once that happens the game freezes and when i restart it, it makes me play the same match over again. is this happening to anyone else?

Literally the entire page before you post is about that.

Simples
The game crashed after this cure I forgot to mention you need to
Also take the usb out for the KINECT

I don't know if this will help but NBA 2K14 also had a crash save problem, eventually they found that it was the it was the speed of saving which was causing that 360 version to crash on older 360's, so they made the 360 version take longer to save and that solved the problem.

Might be worth a shot.

That's what we think it is - despite it being a legal write call to the Xbox (and therefor should be handled OK), it seems the older Xbox360's seem to "time out" and never save. If this is true then it's definitely a bug in the Microsoft OS/Firmware.

Donko has found a cure for the crashing on the xbox

Un tick the music in options
install the game on to your hard drive

simples

We will be trying that in the morning for sure!

Please, can everyone that has issues try this and report how it goes.

That's what we think it is - despite it being a legal write call to the Xbox (and therefor should be handled OK), it seems the older Xbox360's seem to "time out" and never save. If this is true then it's definitely a bug in the Microsoft OS/Firmware.

We will be trying that in the morning for sure!

Please, can everyone that has issues try this and report how it goes.

I've always had that done I'm afraid.

The way it works for me
I play the game on casual for 1 ball save the game and then let it crash
Then i play casual again as above and it does not crash then i go and play career without the game crashing

Still no crashing during long career play for me.

Again start game, play first ball. Save and exit, it freezes.

Restart game and save and exit again first ball. No crash, so carry on game, it has never crashed on me after the first crash.

Will someone else please try this method and let's see results.

Sorry Security didn't see your post.

I noticed this "fix" a few weeks ago, mentioned it on here a lot of pages ago and it didn't appear anyone had tried it.

Glad you found the same fix, at least we can now continue with our games, hope this helps others too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread