Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Issues and Anomalies after patch 2 [PS3/360]

Status
Not open for further replies.
...but a hilarious typo none-the-less.

They're fixing it. What more do you want? Serious question.

Because it's only affecting a small amount of users and they're on it and they're pouring resources into fixing it. End of.

CM Punk just called...

Also you're basing this off of what? The forum? Like that other guy said, how many people don't know of this forum? How are their 'issues' or lack of being tabulated?

And you act as if we should be thankful that they are fixing up their error, they should feel obliged to do it, we should only feel satisfied once they have done it.

I've seen way too much verbal masturbation of developers on this thread to last a life time. Enough is enough.

Fix the problem big ant. I don't care how. Fix it. As a paying customer I am allowed to make that request.

Given the pages and pages of data saying the exact opposite I find it hard to beleive your lack of belief, especially as there are around 20 other titles also experiencing HDD issues with older boxes only.

Meanwhile, we will continue to try and understand what MS have changed in the Firmware that is effecting old boxes.

I purchased my xbox purely to play this game, its the only one i have, and it crashes during saving almost more times than not, regardless of whether i restart it once or not.

Its a new xbox and it crashes. Im still addicted to this game though so just roll the dice everytime. How come all of my low scores always seem to save ;-). On a side note, is it possible to uninstall the 2nd patch?

Fix the problem big ant. I don't care how. Fix it. As a paying customer I am allowed to make they request

Nobody has said you can't make that request, you can do it sans-asshole though. #ProTip

----------

Side note: What does it take for a man to be "verbally masturbated" by @ethybubs?

Anyone else's game stop after taking wickets through slip cordon? Thought it was a one-off incident but has happened a couple times. Team meets in the middle to celebrate and stuck watching them. Can't do anything to continue on. Been a bit frustrating since taking genuine wickets in slips is so rewarding, don't want to stop doing it :'(

Delay the appeal. Once more unto the breach, dear friends...

Also you're basing this off of what? The forum? Like that other guy said, how many people don't know of this forum? How are their 'issues' or lack of being tabulated?

And you act as if we should be thankful that they are fixing up their error, they should feel obliged to do it, we should only feel satisfied once they have done it.

I've seen way too much verbal masturbation of developers on this thread to last a life time. Enough is enough.

Fix the problem big ant. I don't care how. Fix it. As a paying customer I am allowed to make that request.

Oh do one Esther Rantzen.

Its not their error. It's an issue on multiple games, by multiple developers, that seems to have been caused by an MS Firmware update. Are you holding them to blame for the other games? Or you think their code is so bad it managed to screw up other games?

They are not obliged to fix it at all. Nevertheless they have committed to doing so, and, here's the kicker, are in the process of doing so.

So, what more do you want? Like that other nonce, you're acting as if you're the champion of the little people, badgering a shady developer who's put out crap and trying to get away with it, when instead you're an entitled douche with a chip on his shoulder and very little understanding of the issue abusing someone who's going out of his way to fix a problem that isn't of his making.

badgering a shady developer who's put out crap and trying to get away with it

That's the bit I don't get form these people, Ross is here every day, it's like we have him on speed-dial. He's literally a member of this forum and a fairly entertaining one at that... He's not dodging the issue whatsoever. All brouhaha about "well I paid for the game, so fix it ****ers" stuff is wasted finger pressing, because that's what they're doing... and going to continue doing. Which is more than any other cricket games developer has ever done. Ever.

Oh do one Esther Rantzen.

Its not their error. It's an issue on multiple games, by multiple developers, that seems to have been caused by an MS Firmware update. Are you holding them to blame for the other games? Or you think their code is so bad it managed to screw up other games?

They are not obliged to fix it at all. Nevertheless they have committed to doing so, and, here's the kicker, are in the process of doing so.

So, what more do you want? Like that other nonce, you're acting as if you're the champion of the little people, badgering a shady developer who's put out crap and trying to get away with it, when instead you're an entitled douche with a chip on his shoulder and very little understanding of the issue abusing someone who's going out of his way to fix a problem that isn't of his making.

If your order a steak and you don't like it. You tell the waiter yes? Now you know it's not the waiters fault but you tell him so he can fix it.

Do I say to you, oh the waiter doesn't have to fix it cause he didn't cook it, so he doesn't really have to do anything about it?

No of course not. You expect him to get the god damn steak fixed and or remade. You don't care how. Just that he gets it done!

I feel the same with my game purchase. I don't care if it is Microsoft, the developers, the mail boy or a sony conspiracy. Fix it. Much like that crap piece of steak. I don't care who fixes it, or who cooked it. FIX IT.

That's the bit I don't get form these people, Ross is here every day, it's like we have him on speed-dial. He's literally a member of this forum and a fairly entertaining one at that... He's not dodging the issue whatsoever. All brouhaha about "well I paid for the game, so fix it almighty tweakers" stuff is wasted finger pressing, because that's what they're doing... and going to continue doing. Which is more than any other cricket games developer has ever done. Ever.

Moreso there seems to be a perception that if you give him sh*t you shouldn't get it back because, ya know, you're a customer.

If I had to work with the general public on a daily basis it would just be a matter of time before I went on a killing spree, matter of time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread