Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Issues and Anomalies after patch 2 [PS3/360]

Status
Not open for further replies.
And that deserves kudos!! After all I think planet cricket members should be carrying the torch with this game cos it is the best we've had!!!

thx - so i hope u can now see where my exasperation was coming from!

i'm just like u - in that i want the best cricket sim ever - and i hope we are well on our way now to having it!

if the game freezes on this new 250gb, 2013 manufactured console - i will be apoplectic!

i am guessing that the next iteration of DBC will be for xbox one - so that just shows why shelling out for a new xbox360 was mad - but mad in a worthwhile way!!

ps - at my age too!!!

Last edited:
The team that bats second always seems to win....irrespective of how many runs are posted by team batting first. If I lose the toss and are put in to bat first by A/I....I don't bother playing on....just shut game down and restart.
I just finished a game where I batted first in career mode and won by an innings... Despite me getting a golden duck! Managed to grab 4 important wickets though in the second innings! :)

gI5lrpn.jpg

I just finished a game where I batted first in career mode and won by an innings... Despite me getting a golden duck! Managed to grab 4 important wickets though in the second innings! :)

gI5lrpn.jpg

SWEET!!

The team that bats second always seems to win....irrespective of how many runs are posted by team batting first. If I lose the toss and are put in to bat first by A/I....I don't bother playing on....just shut game down and restart.

I've won just as many batting first or second.

I don't know if this will help but NBA 2K14 also had a crash save problem, eventually they found that it was the it was the speed of saving which was causing that 360 version to crash on older 360's, so they made the 360 version take longer to save and that solved the problem.

Might be worth a shot.

Donko has found a cure for the crashing on the xbox

Un tick the music in options
install the game on to your hard drive

simples

Donko has found a cure for the crashing on the xbox

Un tick the music in options
install the game on to your hard drive

simples

DONKO - if that works u r a genius!!

----------

has anyone caught one behind in the slips yet?

Just had the "Loading file..." crash thing. Right after I scored my third ODI 50 too...quite upsetting.

Will it keep happening now or is it random?!

i dunno - i hope for ur sake it doesn't - it is a real bummer to play a great innings only 4 it not to save!

the problem seems to be with older xbox 360s with smaller hds - i had to buy a new machine just to be able to save - touch wood has been ok so far!

what's the spec of ur machine PotsnPans?

I have had 22 saves without the game crashing so far
Before I un ticked the music it was crashing every save

i dunno - i hope for ur sake it doesn't - it is a real bummer to play a great innings only 4 it not to save!

the problem seems to be with older xbox 360s with smaller hds - i had to buy a new machine just to be able to save - touch wood has been ok so far!

what's the spec of ur machine PotsnPans?

It is a fairly old machine to be honest. My original one was ancient and didn't even have a hdmi connection...this one is similar but does at least have that. My hard drive is 60gb. Don't know much more than that unfortunately.

Just replayed the match again and it didnt crash this time. Although predictably I only scored 8 runs this time. :( Did get my first ever wicket for England but it's still pretty disappointing.

aaarrggghh - my other machine was a 2009 - 60 gb hard drive - just couldn't get the game to save on it - u might be OK tho - fingers crossed!

i had to buy a new xbox 360 just to be able to save!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread