Mode: Casual
Match Type: test
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): NA
Ground: New Zealand
Teams: Aus VS Zim
Get Best: Yes
Patch Yes
Description of Issue:

I have not seen this bug before and no one here has wrote about it as far as i know. I was batting(Badly) and then a very rare thing happened, the AI got a no ball from there hand hitting the stumps as they were about to let go of the ball.

Now i will give Bigant a :thumbs up for including something so rare and cool in cricket but the game just did not know what to do. I tried to save it but no good as nothing happened. The game froze but the fielders were still moving and i could play cricket shot. I restarted my PS3 and lost the inns and a 58 with warner but the rest of the scores we will not talk about.:facepalm

PS Also Bigant why do the batsman decide to not ran fast sometimes with the sprint button in. I have had this number of times.:(

SuperSharky

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
:) sorry Jadel, but I had to use a bunch of words. I couldn't express my feelings with less words. Last night I scored my first half-century, so I'm stoked. I haven't had a hatrick yet and that's good. My bowling average is better than my hero, Alan Donald. So for a bowling-allrounder, I'm happy.

79cricket

Panel of Selectors
:) sorry Jadel, but I had to use a bunch of words. I couldn't express my feelings with less words. Last night I scored my first half-century, so I'm stoked. I haven't had a hatrick yet and that's good. My bowling average is better than my hero, Alan Donald. So for a bowling-allrounder, I'm happy.

I got a hatrick and a ton(pro) in one game but next game back to normal.:(

NaqibK

Club Captain
Mode: competition
Match type : t20
When occured : 7.3 overs
Ground : I think MCG
Description of issue : My batsman played the shot, the non striker came out of his crease randomly while the shot was played (which happens every ball), and before he could get back he was run out.

SuperSharky

School Cricketer
"My batsman played the shot, the non striker came out of his crease randomly while the shot was played (which happens every ball), and before he could get back he was run out." @NaqibK: I love it. You'll have to think for the non-striker too. If you don't want to run after a delivery, you'll have to let the non-striker know each time. It keeps the concentration levels up. If you hold your left stick up for a frontfoot shot too early, you may also move out of your're crease and have to press the cancel run again, to get back in your crease. I don't know if you can walk onto your stumps if you hold the backfoot shot too early.

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Side Bar; I love when 79c reports a "bug" all he needs to do is post the error... instead we get an incoherent narrative and something sounding like his PS3 just froze. "BigAnt, fix my hardware" haha...

Error reports for 79c should always be in this format:

Game: Don Bradman Cricket 14
Error: I'm 79cricket

Hacky28

School Cricketer
Mode: career
Match Type: Test match
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): whole game
Ground: no sure
Teams: australia v sri lanka
Get Best: yes
Description of Issue: my player bowling all rounder bats at 7. in the australina team the keeper bats at 7 so by me being selected the wicket keeper has been drop! so brad haddin gets dropped and shane watson becomes keeper.

Please please please fix this

79cricket

Panel of Selectors
Side Bar; I love when 79c reports a "bug" all he needs to do is post the error... instead we get an incoherent narrative and something sounding like his PS3 just froze. "BigAnt, fix my hardware" haha...

Error reports for 79c should always be in this format:

Game: Don Bradman Cricket 14
Error: I'm 79cricket

I like errors to sound exciting sometimes or Ross will just get bored of the same robot comments all the time Biggs.

PS Have you scored a Ton on pro yet Biggs as i have.:p and also there is nothing wrong with my hardware ok just ask my wife.:lol

Getting back to the game or Dutch/Barmy/MattW will just start deleting my posts. That bug was strange and a little funny, i also love when the fielders twist around real fast like they are on acid.:eek:

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Mode: career
Match Type: Test match
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): whole game
Ground: no sure
Teams: australia v sri lanka
Get Best: yes
Description of Issue: my player bowling all rounder bats at 7. in the australina team the keeper bats at 7 so by me being selected the wicket keeper has been drop! so brad haddin gets dropped and shane watson becomes keeper.

Please please please fix this

Interesting. I mentioned that as as potential issue when I noted that I, as a pace bowler, replaced a spinner meaning we were playing a 5 man pace attack in every match.
This is all stuff for the next version but there does need to be more the AI picking a side rather than just doing it by batting order.

msaleemhaider

School Cricketer
All my Xp points are lost. The only reason I can think of is that internet was disconnected when I was playing the game yesterday. 'user1' was appearing at the top of the screen, since my account was not logged in due to no internet connection. Today internet is up and running fine, so when I started playing the game again, and noticed that my user name is appearing at the top of the screen but the Xp points are zero. Furthermore, all the players name were fake, so I had to retrieve the correct teams from cricket academy.

It seems like all the xp points got lost when I was playing the game without logging into my PS account. All the changes to my career player are still there. Is there any way I can get my xp points back?

Regards,

andy91011

School Cricketer
Don't know if this has happened before but all my XP has gone and none of the teams from the academy are there anymore. My saved games still appear to be there so I don't think it's a memory problem on my console.

Edit: Just read the post above mine! I turned it on this morning without an internet connection so maybe it's something to do with a lack of internet connection?

christy_lenin

Club Captain
@Ross Sharing some videos captured for your QA team for the issues reported earlier. These games i played with wired connection and i don't see much improvement with the lag as well.

bowled

Unable to join session

Wide

Last edited by a moderator:

Cobhamcc

Banned
not going o look through all the posts here. But I'm now getting fed up with the stupid run outs and stumpings. Every single player game mode my career player walks out of his crease only to be stumped or run out. this happens at strikers and non strikers ends. The worst was when I was on 94 and at the non strikers end. the batsman at the strikers end defended the ball. I pressed circle, nothing happened pressed it again, and nothing.Pressed it a third time and he just stood there 1/2 way down the track as the bowler picked up the ball and run me out.

This is a great game but I am not playing it again till this is fixed.

_Sam_

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England
not going o look through all the posts here. But I'm now getting fed up with the stupid run outs and stumpings. Every single player game mode my career player walks out of his crease only to be stumped or run out. this happens at strikers and non strikers ends. The worst was when I was on 94 and at the non strikers end. the batsman at the strikers end defended the ball. I pressed circle, nothing happened pressed it again, and nothing.Pressed it a third time and he just stood there 1/2 way down the track as the bowler picked up the ball and run me out.

This is a great game but I am not playing it again till this is fixed.

I think the problem here is people continuously spamming the button. I just press it once every time and have NEVER personally experienced a run out at the non strikers end that was the games fault. Rarely I've faced one with run outs in general though.

Reinert

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
Mode: Career
Match Type: T20 (Rain reduced match to 12 overs per side)
Over Count: 20 (Rain reduced match to 12 overs per side)
Ground: Durban Fields
Description of Issue: The match was reduced to 12 overs per side but when I bowled the game went past 12 overs and at the start of the 16th over the batsmen (A.Prince) scored a boundry and the screen just went black. I had to quit the game to continue. The playstation home button worked perfectly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread