Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Issues and Anomalies

Status
Not open for further replies.
And did you find out yet that DBC 14 discs were pressed in Germany and you will essentially have to import the game that was produced in Germany :D

I found and was in state of shock for at least an hour got no idea where I was for 1 hour or may be its summer time but I tell you this world is crazy.

I found and was in state of shock for at least an hour got no idea where I was for 1 hour or may be its summer time but I tell you this world is crazy.

Life's a bi@tch, isn't it :D For all you know you could be living/working right next to where the DBC 14 discs were being manufactured :lol

Nothing, repeat, NOTHING will beat this... no matter what happens in the game:

116529d1385462437-ashes-cricket-2013-bugs-backwardsbrilliance.gif

In defence of AC13, that bowling action is really nice. It is just so unfortunate that he is bowling the wrong way :lol

Life's a bi@tch, isn't it :D For all you know you could be living/working right next to where the DBC 14 discs were being manufactured :lol

Yeah never in my wildest dreams I thought about it. On the positive side I can now say come home to me and it will be all true.

----------

In defence of AC13, that bowling action is really nice. It is just so unfortunate that he is bowling the wrong way :lol

Stop it here you cant defend AC13.

Hi Ross,
It has been reported that replays in the game are finishing early so that the full replay is not displayed!

Your thoughts??

Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Pakistan vs India T20 - Stand and Deliver for 6!! - YouTube

The automatic replays may have an issue (to be investigated) however there is a full manual replay system that you can control and it also keeps a number of balls in memory so you can go back through the over.

edit: too slow @kasabian21 got there first :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread