Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Issues and Anomalies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Issue persist :(

how when it is not overwriting any teams ? or it is still overwrites it on default roster of Australia/England domestic even if you use custom built teams ???

Difficulty imbalance has the potential to break this game IMO. Getting really frustrating now. Batting learning curve way too steep compared to bowling. Bowling is too easy to get wickets. A hat tick as a 16 year old in veteran level is worrying. I'd even go as far as to say the batting learning curve is insurmountable. There's an element of guessing and chance for almost every ball.

Think the difficulty is the first thing that needs to be patched or else it's gonna turn off the casual, or time restricted gamer a which there are plenty of.

Is there any examples of bug scores in the higher difficulties yet, other than the big ant crew who have put hundreds of hours?

Mode: Pro/Multiplayer
Match Type: T20
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): 5th over
Ground: MCG
Teams: Sialkot Stallion vs Karachi (user created)
Get Best:
Description of Issue: Ball hit the glove and wicket keeper caught it umpire shakes his head not out, review option given reviewed clearly shows connection to the glove (no hot spot shown but massive connection) and still given not out in review.

Help with preset fields

I am playing casual T20s on Pro difficulty with Automatic fielding.
Issue is I cant seem to access the preset field settings at all during the game and the manual too doesnt help me in any way to do the same.
Everytime i press the up arrow key I get the option to set a custom field.
And then every time the combination of bowler and batsman changes I need to go and make the field again which is very annoying

Pls someone help me with this and tell me what i am doing wrong

Ross please consider this...match summary is in reverse...team batting second is coming on top...it looks odd...please comment on this and add it in your patch list...
anyone observed this?...please support...

Just so people can stop mentioning it. We have an idea with regards to fielding positions and being better equipped to see the fielders. This will be patched soon.

Eagle vision like in Assassins Creed?!

Difficulty imbalance has the potential to break this game IMO. Getting really frustrating now. Batting learning curve way too steep compared to bowling. Bowling is too easy to get wickets. A hat tick as a 16 year old in veteran level is worrying. I'd even go as far as to say the batting learning curve is insurmountable. There's an element of guessing and chance for almost every ball.

Think the difficulty is the first thing that needs to be patched or else it's gonna turn off the casual, or time restricted gamer a which there are plenty of.

Is there any examples of bug scores in the higher difficulties yet, other than the big ant crew who have put hundreds of hours?

Thats how brilliant this game is mate. I struggle for wickets but I'm scoring 50's quite frequently and at a very god strike rate.

----------

Ross please consider this...match summary is in reverse...team batting second is coming on top...it looks odd...please comment on this and add it in your patch list...
anyone observed this?...please support...

Yes I observed it too. It always shows the team on the left side during the initial selection screen on the top in the scorecard.

In one of the matches between India and Australia (uploaded by Twistie3), the ODI match. Why was George Bailey the man of the match(even though Australia lost), Maxwell took 6 wickets for 31, while Ishant Sharma got 5 wickets for 37. Bailey scored 38 runs, which not as good as those bowling figures.

In one of the matches between India and Australia (uploaded by Twistie3), the ODI match. Why was George Bailey the man of the match(even though Australia lost), Maxwell took 6 wickets for 31, while Ishant Sharma got 5 wickets for 37. Bailey scored 38 runs, which not as good as those bowling figures.

The game does seem to rate contributions from batsmen more than from bowlers. Won a t20 on amateur by bowling the opposition out for 39 but MoTM went to one of my opening bats who scored 16*...

Just further proof that cricket is a batsman's game :spy

----------

It's easy enough to make-out fielders using the first-person view option in a short-format game, but it is incredibly difficuilt in a Test-Match because of the white kits and usually white-stadium backgrounds... I don't think view-field thing is all that much of an issue, really... in a real game of cricket half the point of being a really good batsman is finding that gap and exploiting it until the captain changes the field, creating another one.

I've just being applying the same principals in career mode for the last hour. No-one at mid off, punching twos and fours down the ground for a few overs and the AI plugged the gap, leaving a fairly sizable gap at square leg... started playing off my hips, AI changes the field and gets me out because I didn't notice it. Gone for 19 off about 50 deliveries!

fishing brilliant if you ask me.

That's funny - my issue was the opposite; trying to pick up outfielders wearing dark kits under lights...

When you take the new ball in a test, the little pop-up thing that says 'would you like to take the new ball' still stays there even after you take it.

I think the Sunglasses while bowling should be removed...Its ok when its a spinner but not fast bowler....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread