Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Issues and Anomalies

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was hoping the game would give me a full body massage after every match, but it doesn't have that feature. Therefore, it's a bug that Ross should fix...

Since the fidelity of the graphics Makes it almost impossible to see half the fielder's is not an unreasonable request.

Fixing the Super fielders and batting ai is a lot more important in my opinion.

Just got 8-15 in my 3rd career pro match... With an all rounder. While it's sort of fun to have the skills of warnie and benauds robotic love child it does pretty much ruin the game.

I was hoping the game would give me a full body massage after every match, but it doesn't have that feature. Therefore, it's a bug that Ross should fix...

I'm not saying it's a bug.....I'm saying it's a feature that should be in the game which you can choose to use or not to use!

Read my post properly before replying in a provocative manner!

Mode: Career
Match Type: First class
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): NA
Ground: NA
Teams: NA
Get Best:
Description of Issue: After 6 to 7 games played continuously the frame rate decreases @1fps nearly. I have to restart game and then it works fine.

Mode: All
Match Type: All
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): Random
Ground: All
Teams: All
Get Best: Y
Reproducible (Yes/No/How Many times out of 3/5/10): 10
Description of Issue: Super Athletic Fielderswho throw down the stumps every single ball. Also, the fielders should not take the bails off every delivery, gets irritating after a while.

Additional Fixes/Improvements:

• Another things that could possibly be looked at isthe screen tearing that seems to occur (jagged lines on Xbox?).
  • It is currently not possible to play the ball around for singles with delicate nudges
  • Option to set different difficulty levels for batting and bowling
  • The AI seems to have close in fielders around the bat like short-leg even in shorter formats (T20,T10). Should look into this?

Last edited:
Mode: All modes in pro difficulty
Match Type: Test
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): All times
Ground: All ground
Teams: All teams
Get Best: yes
Description of Issue: The AI batsman in a test is way too aggressive slogging atleast once in an over. Sometimes on first ball the AI batsman advances and plays for a boundary or a six

Mode: Online
Match Type: T10
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): 1st over
Ground: Melbourne
Teams: India
Description of Issue: When I hit a pull shot against a pacer, for one second there is blackout and then my player stops running. When I hit a grounded shot on leg side, my opposition fielder dived to save 4 runs and then they started appealing for catch and I lost my wicket. I have no idea why I lost that wicket. It happened with me just 5 mins ago.

Happened to me twice

Dear Ross

Can you please update as when first patch is coming and what are expected bugs fix in it so we cant re-post same things again and again.

Highly appreciate your response,

cheers

Mode: Casual
Match Type: Twenty20
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): 7.5 first innings
Teams: Australia and Canada
Get Best: Yes
Description of Issue: I heard a nick when bowling a ball with James Faulkner. The umpire's decision was not out so I reviewd it. There was a clear noise and a big hotspot but the umpire still gave it not out.

Mode: competition
Match Type: T20
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): 2.1 overs
Teams: Melbourne stars vs Sydney thunder
Get Best: yes
Description of Issue: saved 8 team tournament and when loaded this up to continue save worked for 1 over and then screen went black and seemed to crash making my tournament unplayable. Still hear crowd noise but have a black screen.

Just got 8-15 in my 3rd career pro match... With an all rounder. While it's sort of fun to have the skills of warnie and benauds robotic love child it does pretty much ruin the game.

Play on a harder difficulty then.

Description of Issue: I heard a nick when bowling a ball with James Faulkner. The umpire's decision was not out so I reviewd it. There was a clear noise and a big hotspot but the umpire still gave it not out.

On Match Design inside the Academy, there are different formats of the game,,,Go to Test Match > then uncheck the box where it says "Keep BARS on Umpire Call",,,,if the Umpire has given it out, it will stay out even when reviewed when its checked on that box

That's what I think...

I know this from the CA Beta, haven't experienced that problem though, I'll check it out when I get home

That sounds so much like DRS in real. :spy

On Match Design inside the Academy, there are different formats of the game,,,Go to Test Match > then uncheck the box where it says "Keep BARS on Umpire Call",,,,if the Umpire has given it out, it will stay out even when reviewed when its checked on that box

That's what I think...

I know this from the CA Beta, haven't experienced that problem though, I'll check it out when I get home

That isn't what that means.

Keep BARS on Umpire's Call would be if you get an LBW turned down because of Umpires Call, you still keep the review.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread