Faced these issues several times

Mode: Online
Match Type: Any match
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured):
Ground:
Teams:any team
Get Best: Yes
Description of Issue:

when there is lag i don't see the ball marker most of the times which makes very difficult facing the fast bowlers and i have to premeditate the line and length.

Ross could you please add some more options when creating online matches like selecting color of the ball (white ball is difficult to sight when there is lag), time of play and show latency in the match lobby.

Last edited:

cricfan11

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
it would have been better if you guys had set up a bug report system with forms separately instead of having it as a thread on the forum that would have saved skimming through all the stuff cross referencing and things. also emotive language comments wouldn't be part of it.

Like the idea. But if it isn't a bug, and the user is having the problem just because he missed some kind of setting to be applied, then Bigant can explain that here. Or, going with above idea, they can give feedback on that forms which is visible to others.

kushari

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
This is a big issue in my opinion. No real fast bowler drops 20-30 KMPH after bowling just 5-6 overs. Most bowlers can pull off 10-15 over spells with no pace drop. It becomes irritating when in game the pacers start bowling at 90 KMPH.

Buddy, can you please tell where is this confidence/stamina bar is located? I could not find it in my game (May be I have not applied the necessary settings)..How to activate it and if someone can post a screenshot where the Confidence/Stamina bar is showing...

ethybubs

International Cricketer
Well if you listen to our good ol' pommy mate @zombieian, it's got to do with the fact that there is some sort of clique system here at Planet Cricket, and this 'clique' attacks newbies, chooses to not thank posts by certain people, and ALWAYS thank posts by one person in particular. Read of it what you will

let%2Bthe%2Bcat%2Bout%2Bthe%2Bbag.jpg

imhassan

Club Captain
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Disagree with that. You very rarely see 10 over spells from pace bowlers. They usually drop 3-7 mph by their 7th-8th over.

It's a minor issue, but definitely not a big one.

They drop at least 10mph+ after their fourth over in a test match. Very alarming and ruins the fun of pace bowling.

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
it would have been better if you guys had setup a bug report system with forms separately instead of having it as a thread on the forum that would have saved skimming through all the stuff cross referencing and things. also emotive language comments wouldn't be part of it.

Lol - it would be abused just as much - is the template too complex? :p

grkrama

National Board President
hehe that's true:p would be abused as much.just thought you guys will have it easier that way, but whatever works for you:).

madman981

Club Captain
i dont think i should read this thread at work anymore

the unecessary overly emotive criticism + the fact i aint playing the game because im at work makes me furious....

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Off topic: We going to the footy??

smasta

Club Captain
Mode: Career
Match Type: FC
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): 34th over, Tasmanian innings
Ground: Melbourne (as always)
Teams: Victoria (me) vs Tasmania
Description of Issue: The batsmen complete a single, the ball is thrown back to the wicketkeeper while the batsman is in the crease, batsman decides to randomly walk out of his crease - wicketkeeper hits the stumps, run out.

Similar thing happened to me in career mode when I completed single and pressed cancel run button, all of the sudden close-in fielder became hyper active and while collecting the ball pushed me out of crease and hit the stumps, run out. I was on 43 at that time. :(

BoomBoomBoom

School Cricketer
This was identified when a previous user had copied the game from the disk to a hard drive to run the game off. This is a known 'feature' if trying to run the game from anything but the physical disk.

Say Whaaaat....The only thing in my PS3 since April 1st has been the game and no my PS3 is not modified, so i cant copy discs to my hard drive.

Lifted

School Cricketer
Get best: Yes

Ive got 2 profiles on xbox. One can do the option get best, the other gets a message...
"ALERT Your account does not have sufficient privileges to download shared content, certain features will therefore not be availiabe"

Also every time we turn the xbox off all our xp is reset , all the get best teams are reset to defaults and custom players gone. Ive made a custom team 3 times now and it never sticks.

Ive tried deleting the whole don Bradman save folder, didnt help. I noticed we had multiple profile saves for each profile.

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

Toecrusher

Club Captain
Mode: All
Match Type: Any match
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): Any
Ground: Any
Teams: Any
Description of Issue: Fast bowler speeds drop too quickly during a spell. It seems to drop every over, and generally by 3-4 overs they have dropped 15kph, and 30kph by 6-7. Fast bowlers should be able to maintain their base speed for 4-5 overs, and only then should the fatigue factor start to set in (at the same rate of decrease as current is fine from that point on)

EdgedAndGone

Club Captain
I like it there a bit, it shouldn't be frequent but I've had a t20 changed to i think 14 overs and it just gives you something different now and then, rained out sessions are interesting and can change a game too.

Yes this is what I meant. Chance of rain but not frequent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread