Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Issues and Anomalies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys, just a quick question, when is the 1st patch releasing? What will the patch cover?

Kind Regards
Riz

As ross mentioned somewhere on forum, it has already been submitted. Thus ball is in sony's court. He's expecting it in a week or two.

Just had another ridiculous BARS decision go against me. Huge outside egde was heard and given not out when I appealed, I reviewed it and both snicko and hot spot confirmed there was an edge but apparently that was sufficient and the decision stood as not out. :rolleyes:rolleyes

As ross mentioned somewhere on forum, it has already been submitted. Thus ball is in sony's court. He's expecting it in a week or two.

Thats a great news. So can we expect it will eradicate the super fielders and the frustrating run out issue. This seems to be important issue as of now which is ruining the gameplay

is the patch going to be released at the same time for ps3 and xbox 360

You sure he's submitted the latest one mate? I heard they submitted one but pulled it out to add more to it?

Would have thought they'd get the patch out asap on whatever console they can when it gets approved my ms/sony.

Just had another ridiculous BARS decision go against me. Huge outside egde was heard and given not out when I appealed, I reviewed it and both snicko and hot spot confirmed there was an edge but apparently that was sufficient and the decision stood as not out. :rolleyes:rolleyes
Don't see a problem there...

So there's nothing wrong with blatantly incorrect decisions being handed out when the review system kicks in? Okay.

Argh, okay. You carry on.

Mode: Career / Big Bash Series
Match Type: T20
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): 15th over and 5th over
Ground: Sydney (twice)
Teams: Sydney 6's vs Thunder & Scorchers
Get Best: Yes
Description of Issue: Four slips placed by the AI to spinners in a T20 match. Pretty sure there was a leg slip as well, I took a picture but it's blurry because iPhone was being funky. I would just remove that kinda field option entirely for the AI because I was just belting it around the field until the AI switched it both times, which is actually a good thing... Wait... Why am I telling you this?!

One more "aberration" for you that I get infrequently. When playing as "Planet Cricket" or the Sydney 6's the little running graphic that pops up has my players helmet flashing on and off as I run. Only happens with my player - I only notice it because I'm HE, my created player, is bald so I see the helmet flashing on and off as the little graphic shows me running.

Mode: Casual
Match Type: Test
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occurred): After my 2nd inning declaration
Ground: Lancashire Stadium
Teams: India vs Russia
Get Best: Yes
Description of Issue: On checking scorecard I wanted to see details like actual lead etc. But was surprised to see it showing India win by 1 wicket. I have attached this scorecard as well as final scorecard.

Attachments

• 20140409_225454.jpg
    20140409_225454.jpg
    282.8 KB · Views: 29
  • 20140409_225634.jpg
    20140409_225634.jpg
    281.1 KB · Views: 21
At worst i would wait for Patch 1 and 2 to release, hopefully with that most problems will be resolved and they will also add the Fielding Radar for the batsmen. Cause without that the game is too annoying/frustrating to play rather then being fun.

Yeah that's what Im hoping for as well...I understand everyone saying the game is fun and it does look fun, but I also know 7 run-outs per innings or getting a 6-for in every game I play as a 16 year old will totally waste the experience for me.

Id rather play the game without the stigma - I know all games have bugs, in fact many of the bugs people list on here really wouldn't faze me at all. But the super fielders / run-out bugs / poor AI batting isnt worth the effort and frustration.

From what Ive seen the potential is there for a wonderful game...here's to hoping most of the glaring ones get straightened out.

Hahaha... The game is great, nobodies needing a martyr to not buy it, don't kid yourself into missing out on it to be some kinda hero against the establishment here. You're missing out massively if you're a cricket fan and don't get it. If you don't buy games because they're not perfect play experiences out of the box, I'm not sure you've been gaming all that much in the last 10 years.

I LITERALLY fell through the map about 3 times in Assassins Creed IV forcing me to redo whole missions, that shit is vastly more frustrating than ANY of the anomalies getting reported.

Nobodies getting players spawning in the stadium, or in the case of AC13 fielders running out of into the never world. I think some of you are being a bit "internet drama queen" about the little tweaks needed, to be honest.

The game is great, if you don't want to get it that's fine but you're not impressing anyone by telling us that you don't want to buy it. Just a bit silly, really.

Hahaha... The game is great, nobodies needing a martyr to not buy it, don't kid yourself into missing out on it to be some kinda hero against the establishment here. You're missing out massively if you're a cricket fan and don't get it. If you don't buy games because they're not perfect play experiences out of the box, I'm not sure you've been gaming all that much in the last 10 years.

I LITERALLY fell through the map about 3 times in Assassins Creed IV forcing me to redo whole missions, that shit is vastly more frustrating than ANY of the anomalies getting reported.

Nobodies getting players spawning in the stadium, or in the case of AC13 fielders running out of into the never world. I think some of you are being a bit "internet drama queen" about the little tweaks needed, to be honest.

The game is great, if you don't want to get it that's fine but you're not impressing anyone by telling us that you don't want to buy it. Just a bit silly, really.

Im not sure why you're taking a dig at me, its obviously directed at my previous post. Also I dont really understand the "you're not impressing anyone" comment, as though Im purposefully coming on a cricket gaming forum, which Ive been on for 8 years, only to go against the rest of the community to prove what point exactly?

And perhaps if you read further before you got all hurt about it, you will see that I did say the game looks fun and has potential to be wonderful - Im just deciding to keep my money until the patch is released, before I become one of the 1000 complaining people one here commenting every other second about the same issues, requesting patches and moaning about AI batsmen with the hand/eye coordination of a cross-eyed pre schooler.

Strange how everyone comes on here to raise their issues, and when someone who doesnt have the game yet take those issues to heart, he's suddenly trying to prove something...Also kind of silly, really.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread