Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Issues and Anomalies

Status
Not open for further replies.
So mate if it was such an issue then why did they even provide the option of T10. And for your kind info I have been playing cricket games since 90s and many of them had 10 over matches but things were not so stupid in those games. Other developers fix the bugs and then release the gaem but these people have released the game and now asking for bugs.

FIFA 14 | FAILS, GLITCHES & BUGS [HD] - YouTube
FIFA 14 | FAILS, GLITCHES & BUGS [HD] - YouTube

Have a look at this. This is one of the sports titles with the biggest budgets

Shaun Marsh issues

Quick question, why is Shaun Marsh a right hander? (South Australia)

I'm not sure it is a bug, I need to check what the home sides are set too for the teams you are playing with - I assume you've checked this though?

I tried a test series with Australia. Home Ground is Melbourne, therefore it appears all matches in a test series Australia is the home team matches will only and exclusively be played in Melbourne during the series, not Sydney or Adelaide. There doesn't appear to be a "none" option which then provides freedom to select any grounds you want in a test series.

I assume this wasn't the intention for a series to be played at one venue only.....

I know I am repeating myself but Ross it would be great if you can confirm if the super human fielding has been changed in the patch.
Its been really annoying to see both my and the AI players take absolutely ridiculous one handed catches with ease and just not drop any catches at all except by the bowlers.
Worst is that players keep running from infield to boundary to easily hold on to catches whereas theoritically running back and catching is the most difficult in real life.
Lastly the speed at which they get to the ball is stunning. I had a guy run from midwicketish to long on with ease to catch one and one catch from deep mid wicket to long on. Its just not possible to do any of this and is spoiling the entire fun of an otherwise good game.

The AI batting too needs to be looked at coz you can just bowl wicket to wicket with all men in field and they will keep getting catch out or stupid run outs by hitting it straight to the fielder. I stopped bowling coz of that.

Each match type has a set start time - so you'd need to duplicate the Five5 match type but at a different start time.

So if I want to just change the timings in a casual match, I'll have to go and edit match types?

That's strange, I played last night and specifically looked at this, if you miss a shot against the spinner and press the cancel run button, the batsman slides his back foot into the crease, also mostly of drives that I missed.

I've got video of it on my phone I just don't know how to upload it on here.

Mode: Tour
Match Type: ODI
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): During my batting innings
Ground: Any
Teams: England vs My created team
Get Best: yes
Description of Issue: Playing the third ODI of a full Tour (2 t20s, 3 ODIS and 5 Tests) my batsmen's stats as they come out to bat say 0 for everything (ie they are on debut) this is despite the fact this is their third game so it should be showing the earned stats from the previous two matches?

Mode: Online Match with PSN Freind
Match Type: 5 Over Online Match with Friend
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occurred): 0.4 Over (It already happened 03 Times now)
Ground: Kolkata Garden
Teams: India vs Pakistan
Get Best: Yes
Description of Issue: PS3 getting hanged (Black Screen), need to force restart..My PS3 is not modded or anything like that. Every time I am playing online match the same problem is repeating..

@Ross is this problem has already been mentioned by any other player, or is it an issue with me only?

started a 9 team t20 league at pro... in the 11th over, the bowler over ran and then he froze, i could keep shadow practicing... the game didnt resume, didnt simulate or exit. had to quit and restart.

Quick question, why is Shaun Marsh a right hander? (South Australia)

Shaun Marsh plays for WA....and is left handed in Get Best.

You can just change it yourself anyway

Power play and fielding problem

As the game is out and mostly people would have been noticed the problem so might just be repeating the same issue.
The Power play seems to be just for 5 overs in one day games and even in power play i have found more the 2 fielders out side the circle. 2nd thing I found is a fielder standing just in front the sight screen over the boundary.

As both the problems are really frustrating if some one want to score high in power play.

I know I am repeating myself but Ross it would be great if you can confirm if the super human fielding has been changed in the patch.
Its been really annoying to see both my and the AI players take absolutely ridiculous one handed catches with ease and just not drop any catches at all except by the bowlers.
Worst is that players keep running from infield to boundary to easily hold on to catches whereas theoritically running back and catching is the most difficult in real life.
Lastly the speed at which they get to the ball is stunning. I had a guy run from midwicketish to long on with ease to catch one and one catch from deep mid wicket to long on. Its just not possible to do any of this and is spoiling the entire fun of an otherwise good game.

The AI batting too needs to be looked at coz you can just bowl wicket to wicket with all men in field and they will keep getting catch out or stupid run outs by hitting it straight to the fielder. I stopped bowling coz of that.

@big Ant Studios, Are we sure the problem is with super fast fielders? Having played many matches myself, i find the problem could be that the ball tends to stay in the air for way too long which is why the fielder are able to come across long distances and catch it!? Maybe if you guys work on getting the ball trajectory more accurate and having the ball wall to the ground quicker like in real life then it will solve this problem?

Mode: Online Match with PSN Freind
Match Type: 5 Over Online Match with Friend
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occurred): 0.4 Over (It already happened 03 Times now)
Ground: Kolkata Garden
Teams: India vs Pakistan
Get Best: Yes
Description of Issue: PS3 getting hanged (Black Screen), need to force restart..My PS3 is not modded or anything like that. Every time I am playing online match the same problem is repeating..

@Ross is this problem has already been mentioned by any other player, or is it an issue with me only?

Its a weird bug. I faced it couple of days ago just once. After that one day i never had any problem. Lets hope it resolves itself for you too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread