Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Issues and Anomalies

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like it when they throw it laser guided straight into another fielder a few metres away.

can't you just change it in match editor? i know i changed 4 day match to have BARS without creating a new match type
Well yeah, if you didn't want to play Five5 games as they are currently, but if you want a choice of start times you'd need different match types for each one.

I hope big ant knows we are only trying to help cause this game is awesome. Just annoying when something simple like umpires call goes wrong.

I was having this awesome online match where i had opposition on the mat as you can see in pic below.
MW0ScZH.jpg

Then came the rain which stopped the match and D/L came into play. Revised target was 23. I said ok, thats manageable. So I played the first over without any fuss and then came the horror of 92. BigAnt surely made me feel like South Africans ;)
RWNkyar.jpg

On a plus point, rain looks stunning. It comes as a slow shower which does not stop the play. I bowled 2 overs in light rain and then in 4th over it got really heavy and it was evident on the screen. Kudos for this.

Mode: Any
Match Type: Competition
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): Saved and reopened
Ground: Any
Teams: Any
Get Best:
Issue:
I started a 3 match T20 series between my created team and Englad 1980s in Pro mode. I saved the game yesterday and reopened it today to continue. When I checked the match settings the difficulty leve has gone back to default Veteran mode. Is this is something because I am playing with a created team or is it always like this

Mode: Career
Match Type: List A (Pro-40)
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): N/A
Ground: N/a
Teams: N/A
Get Best:No
Issue:
Though it says Pro-40 (or something) the match type is a 50 over game.

Match Type: List A (Pro-40)
Ground: N/a
Teams: N/A
Get Best:No
Issue:
Though it's domestic limited overs (List A) when I got my first (career player) wicket the commentary announced it as my first wicket at "ODI" level. (May have been when I got the 5-for, rather than the first wicket, I forget.)

I like it when they throw it laser guided straight into another fielder a few metres away.

We have some out-takes from the game during development that you'll see on Friday that will make you piss yourself laughing :)

Roshambo :)

I wonder if S. Tindoolka and M.S Dhoni are amongst us who are enjoying this game!!!

I know Kallis is playing it well on his retirement couch

*just saying*

I do wonder if there is any rain in casual matches Ross, maybe a few extra options for weather like overcast and low chance of rain/medium/heavy.:spy

Match Type: FC/OD
Ground: N/A
Teams: As Victoria
Get Best: Yes
Description of Issue: I thought that this happened in the first year, but I can confirm it in the second year - the fixtures don't complete before the year is ended.

Video:

Last edited:
Match Type: FC/OD
Ground: N/A
Teams: As Victoria
Get Best: Yes
Description of Issue: I thought that this happened in the first year, but I can confirm it in the second year - the fixtures don't complete before the year is ended.

Video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJbcEM5rTC8

I can confirm this is fixed in the patch.

Great! Retrospectively on previous saves?

I think probably for continuing onwards however previous seasons are not likely to be fixed in any way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread