Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Issues and Anomalies

Status
Not open for further replies.
For all the detail this game captures, crazy simple oversight it seems if this is the case.....

It's very good game for what they have tried to do and in a lot of ways there is a lot of success but it needs a lot of work and it's been just a week.

Still we are lucky to have a team like Bigant working on cricket games and also spending there time fixing it so it's not cricket 07 all over again. Like i said before in 6 months the game should be close to what the game could be.

PS For the PS4 and Xbox one versions i would hold back till the game has been under the knife for a long time as the game is no where near ready for next gen at the moment.

I'm not sure it is a bug, I need to check what the home sides are set too for the teams you are playing with - I assume you've checked this though?

This is not a bug, but I wanted to play a 5 over match at night but there is no option to do so. Can this not be user controlled?

Mode: Any
Match Type: Competition
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): Anytime Saved and reopened
Ground: Any
Teams: Any
Get Best:
Issue : I started a 3 match T20 series competition between England 1980s and my created in Pro mode. I saved the game yesterday and reopened it today to continue. When I checked the game settings the difficulty has changed to default "Veteran" mode. Is this something because I am playing with created team or is this always this way.

So besides the numerous run outs which have cruelled my already mediocre batting average (id say 50% of dismissals) there is something else that has destroyed my will to continue playing.

Let me set the scene.

Playing in a one day match, going well, middle over's and I have punched the ball around for a run a ball 20. Get hit on the pads and everyone goes up, umpire says not out and fielding side calls for a review. No overstepping from the bowler and no inside edge.
Hawk Eye:
Pitching: Outside off.
Impact: Inline.
Stumps: Umpires Call (clipping the top).

Phew I am safe.
NOPE!!

Decision is overturned and I am on my way. What?
I'm the same. Umpires call is being given out when originally not out

Not cool

Run outs

Sometimes while I am playing I'm running and at the end of the run the AI batsman starts walking like he is strolling down the park

I'm the same. Umpires call is being given out when originally not out

Not cool

We are trying to reproduce this - it is not happening for us.

This is not a bug, but I wanted to play a 5 over match at night but there is no option to do so. Can this not be user controlled?
Each match type has a set start time - so you'd need to duplicate the Five5 match type but at a different start time.

When playing a tournament, world cup T20 for an e.g. I cant choose a team that I can play with from start to end of a tournament,,,but I have the opportunity to play with all of them, when what I want is to take my country to glory

Big ups with the game Ross, and I cant seem to have the problem of losing save files and black screens, tough luck to those who experience these kinda problems, hope they get fixed and you all continue to enjoy the game

Yes... they do this in real cricket as well...

pull right trigger, the batsmen will slide his bat and not get run out

Just had it happen again. Rapped on the pads. CPU refers it.

Pitching in line. Hitting in line. Ball TOUCHING the bails thus umpires call.

Jesus Christ I've been given out.

2nd time this had happened to me in the space of a day. It's little things like this that can hurt an awesome game.

----------

We are trying to reproduce this - it is not happening for us.

I'll try my best to get a video next time. Sorry. I didnt see this reply

Why the fearsome tweak did this need a new thread?

Mode: Career
Match Type: Any
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): Anytime
Ground: All
Teams: All
Get Best:No - default english county teams and attributes
Description of Issue: This is the overpowered fielding thing, but expanding on it: it's not just that they get to the ball too quickly and throw a bullet-fast accurate throw to knock middle stump out, it's animation too. They get ball out for the throw immediately, whatever way they are facing or how their body is shaped, no adjustment and the result of the throw is identical whether it's a backward flick out the hand as they are running, or an over-arm throw from a stable base or a scoop out as they slide - a laser-guided, flat missile straight to the stumps. The animation and result are totally out of sync. The ball reaches the fielder, the ball leaves the fielder immediately like a rocket straight to the stumps.

Yes you can....but you need to create a new match type for that in the career mode.

Each match type has a set start time - so you'd need to duplicate the Five5 match type but at a different start time.

can't you just change it in match editor? i know i changed 4 day match to have BARS without creating a new match type

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread