Don Bradman Cricket Academy V 1.00 Beta is available (Updated 28/03)

FYI for anyone wanting to advance and smash it... you have to move the right stick to play the shot at the same time as the "beep", it feels too early but its not

----------

If at rookie, I use the left stick, does it over-ride the foot placement assistance or is it 100% assisted?

Its assisted, I wouldn't imagine any movement overrides anything.

FYI for anyone wanting to advance and smash it... you have to move the right stick to play the shot at the same time as the "beep", it feels too early but its not

That's how advancing is, pretty much pre-meditated

----------

Its assisted, I wouldn't imagine any movement overrides anything.

Hmm. Realised this after being happy with my footwork for 15 minutes :facepalm

Just got a streak of 14 on Pro Camera against a legend fast bowler, got a faint knick on 14 and then completely missed on 15, fantastic :P That's also with all the HUD elements off by the way.

I really like the close up camera but it's not that great when the bowler is coming around the wicket because the body's in the way of the ball and you can't really see.

Also when you turn all the HUD options off it looks and feels absolutely fantastic, they've got the sense of speed spot on whilst still being enjoyable and able to hit.

Is it just me or does the spin bowling swing an absolute mile?

I thought it swung ages too, but I didn't know if that was just me...

Also I get a faint knick showing as ideal timing, would that be right?

I notice a pretty much total lack of complaints about the ball trail.
I actually prefer it because I can see where the ball has gone, I can turn off the other elements though.

wow i finally just downloaded it an i enjoyed my first 10 mins of gameplay i have a streak of 3 and i set the spin at unorthodox and cant touch a single ball cuz its spinning both ways so i dont have a clue.make me feel like aim playing sunil narine or mendis.........love it :) :thumbs

Trying out the Pro camera, I like how you don't see the ball after it goes past you and so you have to wait to hear the clunk of the stumps to tell you you're out.

The fast balls seem really slow to me. Kinda takes the thrill out of bowling, or facing fast bowlers. Other thing I noticed is that there is no animation for when your player gets hit - he just stands there.

Hey guys the nets mode is running to slow its like im playing in slow motion.any help that i can get??

Users who are viewing this thread