Don Bradman Cricket Academy V 1.00 Beta is available (Updated 28/03)

All right, having just driven 10 hours after working a half day on4 hours sleep. Arriving at the in-laws. Then reading all about how awesome nets are...

Lets just say I'm hating on all of you right now.

So jealous...

I've been away for a week. I got back today to find out 2014 release :( but I'm exciting to get to play (a part of) this game at long last :D

Downloading now

Does it actually require a controller to play? If so, any idea how I can use the original PlayStation 3 Wireless Controller with my laptop to accomplish this? I do have a USB cable if that can be used to connect the two instead of some sort of receiver.

Will my pc run cricket academy , I got ashes 13 running just about ?
Graham

Does it actually require a controller to play? If so, any idea how I can use the original PlayStation 3 Wireless Controller with my laptop to accomplish this? I do have a USB cable if that can be used to connect the two instead of some sort of receiver.

You 100% need a controller. You can't play without one.

Omw Im so excited only "Greater than 12 hours" left...

Will my pc run cricket academy , I got ashes 13 running just about ?
If AC13 almost runs, Cricket Academy will run fine.

----------

How To Use A Console Controller On Your PC

Got drunk at the wirk christms party. ill do this laterr. matttt wat isin your avatr?

Got drunk at the wirk christms party. ill do this laterr. matttt wat isin your avatr?
Crop of this:
8VhSXBo.jpg

I just say matt play the scoop shot. does this have the hellicopter shot? #everyonewasthinkingit :lol

Users who are viewing this thread