Don Bradman Cricket Academy V 1.00 Beta is available (Updated 28/03)

ball pitching way outside off stump, but I am not able to get my bat on that ball so wide..moving my left stick towards north east and right stick towards east ..is that not correct way to play this ball ?

----------

enter-enter-e-gpv-gamepad-e-gpv-400x400-imad4bxfdvsyvw53.jpeg

Is this controller enough to play CA & DB 14

Hey, u need controller I am selling out a wired Logitech gamepad F510 (one day old only), changed my mind to buy wireless rumbepad 2 hence selling out that one..take it in 1600 bucks..what you say ?

ball pitching way outside off stump, but I am not able to get my bat on that ball so wide..moving my left stick towards north east and right stick towards east ..is that not correct way to play this ball ?
Try pushing the right stick south/down.

Downloads on my server in around 3 seconds, downloading to my home PC takes much longer, god damn this ancient copper line.

JNVk8kf.png

I see what you did there Ross ;)

So damn brilliant! I just can't wait for it all to come together. The user generated contect, the online play, the bowling, the tours, the test matches! Ah the glory!:cheers

First impressions are extremely impressed. Looking forward to the game even more now. As others have said, the controls just make sense. Amazing to be able to control the feet as well as the shot so you really do have complete control over how you want to play the ball. Feels revolutionary on a first go.

I think ball pitching way outside off stump we are supposed to leave as a wide...

Many balls are going down the leg side which I think should be wide but for some reason the bowling machine is bowling it.

Well I spent the first 5 minutes unable to hit the ball until I changed the batter to very good and the bowler to full...

The stumps at the batters end should be more easily uprooted by pace :D

can i use a ps3 controller to play

Users who are viewing this thread