Don Bradman Cricket Academy V 1.00 Beta is available (Updated 28/03)

I agree that spin is a tad more difficult but overall still manageable.

Has anyone played a reverse-sweep, is it just using LB?

Cheers

I was playing loads by accident before I realised the controls were mixed up. Yeah, I don't know if there are other 'unorthadox shots' or if that's it. I've noticed you can hit the ball without using any of the shoulder buttons and it seems to work as a normal stroke, so is that just less aggressive than the 'aggressive ground shots' ?

Also, you can't do the 'Look Through Eyes' and 'Look Around (through eyes)' functions that are detailed in the 'BATTING: PRE BOWLER RUN-UP" controls.

But thats fair enough.. its a bowling machine and no fielders.... :P

at last...at last..its done..u guys must be laughing at me, took me 1hr 39 minutes to complete the download..but now, time to sweat out in nets :)

Left stick is definitely 360 degrees. Try it in different positions and then pressing the right stick button to leave the ball and see the differences. But when you play a shot, the right stick seems to override so much of the foot movement and I don't really understand how you're meant to use them together in the best way.

having problems with the download. Error message saying installer integrity..... Does anybody know what this means or how to get the download going again

This is the best day to have dodgy internet...

I think the difficulty level really impacts on how much control you have over the footwork

So it's got more to it than Ashes :p

----------

Should have a thread for highest streak....

great effort still a little confusing with what buttons to press

nice to have something to play

Users who are viewing this thread