Don Bradman Cricket Academy V 1.00 Beta is available (Updated 28/03)

So no-one seems to be working on any player now on CA :p ;)

Lol i am:

HMpW8r0.png

Just got done messing around with the nets. My comp is most likely too slow to run the game so its been lagging. the little i did play looked impressive and truly promising. Can not wait to see how it all comes together!

P.s. it was my first time in the CA so it was quite a trip making myself in there. Can not wait to use myself in the career mode! WOOHOO DBC14!:cheers

If anyone needs more of a challenge, just sit something down on the tilde ~/grave ` key.

It's even better than I thought it would be, top stuff _b

I turn all the assists off, prefer it that way :P

anyone playing with "made in china" or local controllers??? figures?

in the meanwhile,a comment from fb.... "how to play in pratice mood i am only able to leave the bowl!!!"...

Anyone managed to play a convential leg glance behind square? Struggling a bit

Argh, I really want to get my controller working so I can have a go! Downloaded 44% so far, probably won't be able to play until next Friday or so though...

please can someone help me download the update.it says error and dont know about/how to use any download manger
:):thumbs:wave

First impressions are very good.. I never knew I could play on an Xbox controller from a 13 inch laptop that I bought in a market in Africa at 30FPS on medium graphics. Absolutely astounding.. Early September cricket ran at about a frame every two seconds..

It sounds crisp, the controls are something very new and will take a lot of getting used to.. Ive just nicked off trying to drive a good length ball and it felt absolutely authentic..

Ross, I'm going to be posting some very cynical stuff regarding the delays and palava about the release date, but take it as a compliment, this looks and feels excellent

loving it, so real and so accurate. One wrong foot and shot turns to edge..managed to get to streak of 18 at Pro level.

Can't seem to dance down the wicket and block the ball at the same time? Has anyone managed to do so?

Can't seem to dance down the wicket and block the ball at the same time? Has anyone managed to do so?

I can't even hit the ball by charging, what am I doing wrong? Always says late even at the earliest press. Can we not charge fast bowlers?

Users who are viewing this thread