Don Bradman Cricket Academy V 1.00 Beta is available (Updated 28/03)

Yep, Batting Close, Batting Far and the Pro cam.

No broadcast mode - so suck it up and give the better cameras a go.

I never mentioned Broadcast as it seems to be the Outcast.. and yes i will suck it up and give the other cameras a go..

Running security check and download done.

I will leave it on my desktop until later tonight when the 1 year old is in bed.

Thanks Ross looking forward to it... have a good night all.

You've added the TruBlu logo I see.

Or was it there before? The BigAnt logo has a new early entrance now.

Just tried this.

Either this is god awful... or my controller is messed up or I do not understand the controllers (and yes I read them)

No matter what, the batsman tries to play the ball towards the legside. And the same damn shot everytime.

But I can push back on the left stick and go to a backfoot shot, but he still tries to play to the legside?!

I was bowled first ball. Solid start.
You've also got Big Head as an option in the nets that is currently locked. You should have add it enabled so all hell would break loose.

Just tried this.

Either this is god awful... or my controller is messed up or I do not understand the controllers (and yes I read them)

No matter what, the batsman tries to play the ball towards the legside. And the same damn shot everytime.

But I can push back on the left stick and go to a backfoot shot, but he still tries to play to the legside?!

Yeah I had the same thing, I think it's to do with the controller, it works fine to start off with but then after a few deliveries just keeps automatically playing a leg side shot.

Anyone else?

I think the controller mappings are off this is just not working at all.

I used the MotionJoy instructions... and calibrated the controller

Didn't mean to direct that at you, just pre-empting the complaints.

I understand that mayte/Matt.. Hope you are having a good time at the nets.. Could you please let us know about whats new in the update apart from nets?

P.S-: Still 2 hrs to go..

Could you please let us know about whats new in the update apart from nets?
A changelog was posted here: http://www.planetcricket.org/forums...-9994-beta-available-87105-6.html#post2651973

More screenshots.

fJO6fax.jpg

k6q6S1H.jpg

FiL7Ya3.jpg

Just keeps cutting out, great..

Hey SpitsfireKent, change your controller to an Xbox 360 Emulator on MotionJoy, and restart the game.

And then follow the controlls that are given inside the game for Xbox 360. It is working better now

Users who are viewing this thread