Don Bradman Cricket Academy V 1.00 Beta is available (Updated 28/03)

Cant play the beta at all. When clicking the executable file, the screen goes blank and I see a rolling cursor, and then it terminates :(. Seems like my lappy wont be able to play this :(

This is so much fun Ross, everyone has been right. You can't explain how challenging and enjoyable batting is until you try it.

Cannot wait for the full game :)

Cheers mate but I already fixed it :)

I like batting so far Ross :yes

can someone please tell me what I would need to upgrade to play this game.

Attachments

• spec.jpg
    spec.jpg
    118.9 KB · Views: 39
It's only been about 15 minutes playing against a bowling machine but this is the most fun I've ever had on a cricket game.

Is it just me or is there sometimes a delay between the sound from the bowling machine and the bowl comes later? like it will randomly land a few seconds later?

@Ross

Thanks

Is there no way to change the button configuration in game? I'm sure A and B are working the wrong way around for me. I've been playing PC games with a controller for years and never had problems with it, but all other games give you an option to configure the buttons somewhere and I can't see it anywhere here.

And what's Ambient Occlusion?

Is it just me or is there sometimes a delay between the sound from the bowling machine and the bowl comes later? like it will randomly land a few seconds later?
Seems deliberate to me so that the timing is mixed up a bit.

I couldn't resist... I loaded It up

1 word - Addictive. This game will be hard to master In my opinion.

It's only been about 15 minutes playing against a bowling machine but this is the most fun I've ever had on a cricket game.

100%

The spinners will be hard to face on an aging wicket. Its leg spinning and drifting a mile... geeeezuz this will be fun to bowl with and hard to bat against.

Right gootta go

Anyone struggling, set the bowling machine to amateur and just use the right stick...

The new player effects are BEAUTIFUL. They look even better now.

6SxLWlH.jpg

0Q8MGKI.jpg

Also, can we use any other player apart from Bradman in the nets? like players we create in the player creator with their kit and everything?

Thanks

The new player effects are BEAUTIFUL. They look even better now.
What's with cricket players having eyes in a video game? That'll never catch on

Also, can we use any other player apart from Bradman in the nets? like players we create in the player creator with their kit and everything?
Doesn't seem like it.

Users who are viewing this thread