Don Bradman Cricket Academy V 1.00 Beta is available (Updated 28/03)

Some FB classics:

"What is a game pad? Why do I need it to play."

"pretty poor decision- you need a controller to play? good work idiots."

"No broad cast view!!!!"

i tried cricket acadamy beta .99 94 ....which has net praactice ...and believe me its way way way better than ashes cricket 13 ......but their is one problem i felt...if any one listening from Big ant plz draw your attention.....whe we hit a ball rather than of smooth hitting the batsman jzt hits the ball very quickly which not looks good......it might be possible due to bad timing but graphicwise its awsomw:):):):):):):)

awesome....perfectly working..and good graphics and tremendous control options...a new revolution in cricket games...wonderful big ant..:cheers:thumbs:)

I NEVER imagined playing the practice mode of ANY game for three and a half hours straight.

Addictive and exciting. The faint knicks. Being genuinely beaten by good balls. The fluid shot animations in line with your input... And reward for valuing your wicket.

Great things so far, greater things to come.

I NEVER imagined playing the practice mode of ANY game for three and a half hours straight.

Addictive and exciting. The faint knicks. Being genuinely beaten by good balls. The fluid shot animations in line with your input... And reward for valuing your wicket.

Great things so far, greater things to come.
Bro you are making me jealous now my laptop sucks to slow to play

I'm only able to play on 1024x768 so this has made my mind up that I'm getting the game on Xbox.

The program cant start because d3dx9_43.dll is missing from your computer.
This msg keeps on coming I cant run the program please help.

Users who are viewing this thread