Don Bradman Cricket Academy V 1.00 Beta is available (Updated 28/03)

Aditya

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I'm downloading the beta version and I'm aware that I'd need a controller to play it. Is this going to work link? I'm looking to buy off flipkart and for this particular controller though, one of the reviewer says that it isn't going to work on windows 8 (I have it installed). Does anyone has any suggestions or could just confirm if this would work?

kainkareswar

Club Cricketer
I'm downloading the beta version and I'm aware that I'd need a controller to play it. Is this going to work link? I'm looking to buy off flipkart and for this particular controller though, one of the reviewer says that it isn't going to work on windows 8 (I have it installed). Does anyone has any suggestions or could just confirm if this would work?

I'm using this controller it is good for DBC nets in Win 7 but I'm not sure about Win 8 Sorry ;)

shanhaider

School Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I Have Downloaded This But Don't Know How To Play.Please Help Me I Want To Play And When Ever I Start Practice Match It Says Something About pad.Please Help:wave

ChinamanSpin

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
I Have Downloaded This But Don't Know How To Play.Please Help Me I Want To Play And When Ever I Start Practice Match It Says Something About pad.Please Help:wave

You need a gamepad/controller to play this game. If you don't have one, they are usually cheap and easily available. Make sure it can connect to your PC.

After that you can do some batting practise in the nets.

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
*Twitch*

The Academy Beta is a creation tool only, with the added benefit of being able to bat in the nets.

Mad Snake

International Coach
Having a bit of trouble, made my player in Academy on the computer and 'shared' it (I'm making the assumption this uploads it to the servers?) And trying to access it on the playstation but not really having any luck.

Is there a guide on how to do this anywhere?

Thanks, Understand this is a bit of a n00b question.

grkrama

National Board President
Having a bit of trouble, made my player in Academy on the computer and 'shared' it (I'm making the assumption this uploads it to the servers?) And trying to access it on the playstation but not really having any luck.

Is there a guide on how to do this anywhere?

Thanks, Understand this is a bit of a n00b question.

whats your player name? are you sure you have shared it from PC,did you get a player card. or are you having trouble searching it again in the online player list?

Last edited:

Mad Snake

International Coach
whats your player name? are you sure you have shared it from PC,did you get a player card. or are you having trouble searching it again in the online player list?

I'm not sure if I've shared it properly, thats my concern. I clicked share and got a player card, the name won't come up online though.

Users who are viewing this thread