Don Bradman Cricket Academy V 1.00 Beta is available (Updated 28/03)

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
I'm not sure if I've shared it properly, thats my concern. I clicked share and got a player card, the name won't come up online though.

Did you have the 'upload to server' option ticked?

pinku

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Does anybody know if we will be able to share competitions and tours through cricket academy at any point

Shrimper

Club Cricketer
Just to be 100% clear on this. I can create and download teams with the Cricket Academy for use in the game?

@Ross @BigAntStudios could us PC Users please please have maybe Match Practise or even Bowling Practise in the nets in Cricket Academy whilst we wait for this glorious game to release?

Would be awesome!

:D Thanks heaps!

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
@Ross @BigAntStudios could us PC Users please please have maybe Match Practise or even Bowling Practise in the nets in Cricket Academy whilst we wait for this glorious game to release?

It has been mentioned numerous times that this will never happen.

SpitfiresKent

ICC Board Member
ZIM...
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Unfortunately, I think I will be pirating it due to the tough economic situation I find myself in. I lost my job a while ago and am now living on unemployment benefits. To give you an idea of how tough I am doing it, I am currently using dial-up internet....

Ross and Co, I thank you for your wonderful work but please forgive me, I will look to pirate it regardless of how long it will take to download :/

SORRY :(

Would be awesome!

:D Thanks heaps!

Haha so the same guy who openly admitted to pirating the game now has the cheek to ask for stuff to be added to the FREE Cricket Academy Beta.

_Sam_

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England
It has been mentioned numerous times that this will never happen.

Despite this I still personally think if perhaps some sort of simple one over match practice had been introduced we wouldn't be waiting potentially quite a while for a patch to fix these extremely annoying bugs.

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Despite this I still personally think if perhaps some sort of simple one over match practice had been introduced we wouldn't be waiting potentially quite a while for a patch to fix these extremely annoying bugs.

I guess that won't be worth the time, effort, and investment required to make that happen.

_Sam_

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England
I guess that won't be worth the time, effort, and investment required to make that happen.

Would have saved a lot of time and effort now though with the amount of bugs currently in the game being recognized beforehand.

HM Owais

School Cricketer
i updated my Cricket Academy V1.00
after that i cant login my user name,it says you have been sign out, :(

plz help

Users who are viewing this thread