Don Bradman Cricket Academy V 1.00 Beta is available (Updated 28/03)

This was in response to not being able to log in by the post after yours:

It is only 2.15pm here.

im still facing the problem it always says you have been sign out,
i cant check online players and teams due to this error/problem,
please sort it out...as soon as possible, thanks in advance....

So I was trying to create Albert Trott an all-time Victoria side I'm putting together, and I came across a rather odd feature in the base statistics section. For all stats (runs scored, balls bowled, wickets taken, centuries scored, etc) there seems to be a hard cap of either 65535 or 255. For most things this isn't a problem, since, for example, no batsman has ever scored that many runs. However it is an issue for several categories: several players have scored more than 255 half-centuries, around 20 have taken more than 255 stumpings, I think 3 have taken more than 255 five-wicket hauls, a couple have conceded more than 65535 runs while bowling, and many dozens have bowled more than that many balls (including old mate Albatrott), with around 40 who've sent down over 100000 deliveries.

I very much realise that this is a trivial issue compared with the AI, fielding and whatnot that the team is currently working on, but I did think it was worth mentioning. I'm also pretty curious as to why those numbers were chosen as the limits.

255 is the maximum for a single byte (8-bit) and 65535 is the maximum for 2 bytes (16-bit).
I'm surprised they haven't fiddled around with the base system for the 16 bits at least. Cracking EA's Byzantine ways of arriving at a number larger than 65535 from a 16-bit was one of the fun bits of roster editing. From memory BLIC/AC09 just used the decimal values.

Hi guys, sorry in advance as I'm not great with consoles but I love cricket so had to get this game. Firstly, when my brother first set up the game on his console he used the 'replace all teams' feature. He had all the most recent players as well as all the correct kits. Yet when I did it for the first time on my console, the players were real but the rosters where different to my brothers and the kits were different. For example he had players like moeen ali, parry, Jordan etc in the England squad whereas I had players like borthwick, briggs, meaker etc. How do I get the update my brother had? Surely because I've got xbox live I should get the latest updates straight from my xbox without having to download anything off the internet, am I right?

Thanks in advance

Anyone tell me what this issue is with linking players and what it is?

Hey guys, as some of you may know I've set up a franchise style league and am currently setting up player attributes. I'm not sure I quite understand how individual player linking works to I thought I'd ask this here. Is there a way I can make it so the (for example) S Al Hasan in my team is different to the S Al Hasan in the Bangladeshi team and when someones downloads it they are in no way linked? Thanks!

Edit : Would this be possible if I for example went through and unlinked every single player in the player link menu on my PC, finished off all the teams and uploaded them and then downloaded them onto my PS3? I assume then that when I download the teams on my ps3 none of the players attributes/appearances would be linked to those of the on disc teams?

Last edited:
Ok, that's a no to the above, unlinking them just reverts the player in my custom team to the on disc player, is there any way I can stop the players linking at all with the others players?

When you unlink a player, the player will appear in the 'Other Players' list.

For example, if you download Chris Rogers he will replace C. Rowe. If you unlink Chris Rogers once downloaded, C.Rowe will re-appear in the other players list, but now you will also have the unlinked Chris Rogers in the Other Players list, with which you can customise/add to other teams/re-link.

You could basically repeat the download/unlink process to achieve multiple copies of the one player if I'm not mistaken.

If I create a player in the Cricket Academy can I use that player as my player in Career Mode?

Don Bradman Cricket Academy V1.00 Beta is available.

Download the setup file here: or log in to the Cricket Academy itself and it will be automatically updated. (Edit: Dutch)

Don Bradman Cricket 14 Full setup

http://cdn2.cricketacademygame.com/caupdate_100_00.exe latest update

please makes all these if possible in another academy update and patch#2
Any more information that you can add only helps us find it quicker.[/QUOTE]
*customization option for T20 or ODI tournament should be available because we can't play champions trophy or champions league T20 type of tournaments
*if possible length or line marker(example: there should be green indicator led on screen and a line indicator earlier of delivery so batting will be easier)
*carrier mode customization tournaments and league and if possible manage carrier teams also as manager/player
*commentary names of missing associate countries like nepal
*academy update for team name in front of shirt (for national country team name is in front of shirt & wish like PES2014 editing system for sponsor name in shirts) and more leagues, teams and tournaments icons and kit patterns too.
*more scorecard detail like boundaries, maiden overs, economy, strike rate of batsman and other charts and graphs like worms, Manhattan etc

Users who are viewing this thread