Ea Fifa 2008

To be honest, my post was more based on FIFA than PES in the first place. I did compare them, but there's nothing wrong with that, especially as your new wonderful thread for comparing them wasn't open at the time of the post.

You're making me skid way off topic here, so please let that be the end of it.

EDIT: This post was aimed at Jaztheman by the way.

Last edited:
I have yet to play the fifa 2008 demo myself so ill hold off on comment until i have downloaded it.

I hope you aren't downloading the PC version, the PC version has nothing on the PS3/360 versions. Console > PC for football games at last :D.

I hope you aren't downloading the PC version, the PC version has nothing on the PS3/360 versions. Console > PC for football games at last :D.

To be honest mate i've only just finished downloading the pes 2008 demo so the fifa demo is a few days off for me yet. But i will be downloading it for the pc.

Well now that my FIFA 07 disc is scratched and doesn't work, I probably will buy 08. The A-League is a great addition for me.

interesting that they only gave the most important aspect 7.5. When i first reas that I thought you said that it was rated 18, must be some new violent tackles in it :p

Well now that my FIFA 07 disc is scratched and doesn't work, I probably will buy 08. The A-League is a great addition for me.

Maybe that will be success to the game in Australia, we?ll see. I?m getting it for PC for sure though.

I wanted to pre-order but my parents wouldnt let me, say i have to wait till Friday/Saturday. Not a happy chappy :P. Not a real wait though. Cant wait to get my hands on it. Shame you arent getting the PS3 version Punk, i could've given ya a game or two.

I wanted to pre-order but my parents wouldnt let me, say i have to wait till Friday/Saturday. Not a happy chappy :P. Not a real wait though. Cant wait to get my hands on it. Shame you arent getting the PS3 version Punk, i could've given ya a game or two.

Yeah that would be good, but I'm a 360 boy! :cool:

Lol I had to bribe my mum struck a deal with her, said I'd give her the money that I've saved up for FIFA if she pre-orders it and to my delight she agreed, I had to use this tactic because only a few days ago she got me Halo 3!

You heard wrongly...

Correct. The PS2/PC versions arn't worth getting at all...

Users who are viewing this thread