Ea Fifa 2008

Haha, look some immature PES fanboy decided to give me this, so sweet: I pronounce you and fifa man and wife, and your the wife. Hahahahaha

(It's a neg-rep btw...).

I got the same message some time ago but it was a positive point!

For me, it sums up the thorough PES fans. Narrow minded, pompous and ignorant of the fact that FIFA may have been improved this year. As usual however, their principles stop them from giving it an inch of credit.

They need to stop trying to change FIFA players' opinions, stop scrutinising them if they do prefer it over PES and if they haven't got anything constructive to say - get the hell out of these threads!

Haha, yeah. I agree. Their is a lot of hate to those who even slightly suggest they prefer FIFA over PES! Now, I dont love FIFA or anything - I quite enjoy it and the manager mode. So you wont see me bagging out FIFA fans. And Iam pretty sure evertonfan (or another one of them PES lovers) say that he also likes Manager Mode so if he ever says he hates FIFA you need to let him know:p

Anyway, FIFA08 COMES OUT TODAY!

It is released in the UK tomorrow. I will have it after school for PlayStation 3.

On the subject of PlayStation 3, the PES 2008 demo should be released for it today.

I got the same message some time ago but it was a positive point!

For me, it sums up the thorough PES fans. Narrow minded, pompous and ignorant of the fact that FIFA may have been improved this year. As usual however, their principles stop them from giving it an inch of credit.

They need to stop trying to change FIFA players' opinions, stop scrutinising them if they do prefer it over PES and if they haven't got anything constructive to say - get the hell out of these threads!
Reps for that! And always count me as a FIFA fan whenever required :D

Right, i recieved the game a good hour ago and have had a few games here and there.

Its improved, ill write a lil review tonight.

me too..i brought the game..

Obviously To Say,Heaven for those who want various teams and stadiums..

fifa08logo.jpg

Play and Manager Mode
Xbox 360

I'll talk of Graphics in more detail later, but for now, i'll give a run down of the play.

First game, Newcastle (Playing as my supported team ;)) Vs. Liverpool.

First half i hadnt made the breakthrough, which i was happy with actually, gone are the days of 40 yard screamers from the kick off, no, long shots dont bring rewards, and if they do, man, the goal is a belter worthy of brag by anyone.

Fifa_07_5_500.jpg

Finding space, and passing to it is vital, the passing system seems to have been tweaked so that not every pass goe to the player, and it doesnt feel like the ball is on a string infront of the player now, easier to lose, harder to gain.

Right, my favourite bit of any fifa game, the addictive Manager Mode, and so far, im disappointed, gone are the days of good fun, its serious now! A loss brings negetives, and brings morale right down. Its a lot harder to sign players which is a bonus as i dont want a star studded squad first up.

c17732.jpg

Again, i dont think the manager mode will be so addictive as 07, but i think Be A Pro will be! Again, ill come back later with another review of other things.

So far.....7/10 (Addictiveness loss on the Manager mode has damaged the score)

Last edited:
Sounds awesome, nice choice of screens aswell, the top one looks very impressive. Reps for the review. Just wish my Mum and Dad let me pre-order, could've been playing it now :p. Might be able to go tommorow night and get it though, cant wait. I am actually glad that manager mode has been made more realistic, suits the overall style of the game imo. Be A Pro Mode does sound and look fantastic aswell. Roll on Friday :D.

Well went to the sop the PS3 version was there, Pc is comming tomoz :(.. anyway i'll have the cake today :).

Users who are viewing this thread