Editing International Cricket Captain (General Thread)

i want to change phil hughes obnoxious batitng levels
way too high

lol, go to memory editor and go to column 6 and row 4 so go 4 down and then 6 across. down the bottom right hand corner, a value box will come up and it will show 2000 or so since his batting is too high. put a lower number in the box to decrease his skill then clik on the button next to it and the value is saved then get out of it and click on save down the bottom.

lol, go to memory editor and go to column 6 and row 4 so go 4 down and then 6 across. down the bottom right hand corner, a value box will come up and it will show 2000 or so since his batting is too high. put a lower number in the box to decrease his skill then clik on the button next to it and the value is saved then get out of it and click on save down the bottom.

for some reason the values are VERY HIGH
and how do u find out WHERE each player is

use hex editor, use the search tool and search their name, for example, if you wanted to edit James Anderson, you would type in 'Anderson' case sensitive and it will come up with the first person who has Anderson in their name. If its not the right Anderson, click on find down or something like that until you get to the person and you click on the symbols and it comes up with the values and put the 4 numbers in on artmoney.

but i tried hex editor before
and i coudlnt search for anytihng becuase there were no names but rtaher mixed up mumbo jumbo
i dont think i was born to succeed
fml ttm

Use the DOB to Code converter and Artmoney tables I posted earlier; they're the easiest way at the moment to edit everything.

Use the DOB to Code converter and Artmoney tables I posted earlier; they're the easiest way at the moment to edit everything.

i tried that too
:crying
i used the DOB convertor to convert Hughes and his code came out as 64 183 223
however when i search NOTHING comes up
the DOB convertor is maybe not giving me the right codes or am i not searching 'properly'

Finally got it to work. But it doesn't work for all the players.

For anyone whose still trying to get artmoney tables to work: when searching for the codes use the "Sequence of values" option and under type select the Integer 1 byte option.

Last edited:
i tried that too
:crying
i used the DOB convertor to convert Hughes and his code came out as 64 183 223
however when i search NOTHING comes up
the DOB convertor is maybe not giving me the right codes or am i not searching 'properly'

I'm having the same issue. I get the code from the DOB converter but can't find any players.

Finally got it to work. But it doesn't work for all the players.

For anyone whose still trying to get artmoney tables to work: when searching for the codes use the "Sequence of values" option and under type select the Integer 1 byte option.

Will try this and report if it solves the search issue.

satish and nofeet when you say which row and column the things are where are you quoting from?

Edit: Satish - that's not batting aggression...as far as i can tell batting stats are in the same place as last time. Haven't checked bowling yet.

Updated first post

Ok I have the proof. Look at Morkel's aggression in the screenshot:

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    71.1 KB · Views: 158
That doesn't really make much sense... there are two places to edit batting aggression :S

Ok I made a list of all the ratings of NZ players. From the ratings, my team would be:

1. Peter Fulton
2. Neal Parlane
3. Jesse Ryder
4. Greg Hay
5. Matthew Sinclair
6. Jacob Oram
7. Derek de Boorder (+)
8. James Franklin
9. Daniel Vettori (c)
10. Shane Bond
11. Iain O'Brien

Attachments

• ICC NZ Player Ratings.xls
    42.5 KB · Views: 49
First Class Batting Stats Editing:

Row 19 collumn 1: Number of first class matches (Interger 1 byte)

Row 18 collumn 9: Number of first class innings (Interger 1 byte)

Row 18 collumn 10: Number of first class No?s (Interger 1 byte) (? 4)

Row 18 collumn 13: Number of first class runs (Interger 2 bytes)

Row 19 collumn 11 : First Class highest score(Interger 2 bytes) (X2)

Row 19 collumn 13: Number of first class 50?s (Interger 1 byte)

Row 18 collumn 15: Number of first class 100?s (Interger 1 byte)

Row 18 collumn 6: Number of first class catches (Interger 2 byte) (? 16) Eg: 52 catches (832 ? 16 = 52)

Row 18 collumn 5: Number of first class stumpings (Interger 2 bytes)

Users who are viewing this thread