Editing International Cricket Captain (General Thread)

First Class Batting Stats Editing:

Row 19 collumn 1: Number of first class matches (Interger 1 byte)

Row 18 collumn 9: Number of first class innings (Interger 1 byte)

Row 18 collumn 10: Number of first class No?s (Interger 1 byte) (? 4)

Row 18 collumn 13: Number of first class runs (Interger 2 bytes)

Row 19 collumn 11 : First Class highest score(Interger 2 bytes) (X2)

Row 19 collumn 13: Number of first class 50?s (Interger 1 byte)

Row 18 collumn 15: Number of first class 100?s (Interger 1 byte)

Row 18 collumn 6: Number of first class catches (Interger 2 byte) (? 16) Eg: 52 catches (832 ? 16 = 52)

Row 18 collumn 5: Number of first class stumpings (Interger 2 bytes)

When you quote rows and columns, where are you quoting it from? The first DOB byte or the 64? And it would be better if you quoted it from the beginning of the player data.

For some reason I'm not getting any results when I do a search using the DOB converter code. What could I be doing wrong?

Well all is fine as far as editing is concerned but the moment we edit players our team is not qualified to play online. Apart from editing age if you edit a player's ability or even budget using Artmoney then you cannot play online. Anyone else facing the same problem?

That's a good thing satishmania.

NYY are you sure you're searching correctly?

Have you selected the ICC09 process, and searched for a sequence of 4 values?

That's a good thing satishmania.

NYY are you sure you're searching correctly?

Have you selected the ICC09 process, and searched for a sequence of 4 values?

Let me try this again and get back at you.
Ok. So first I tried on default settings and got nothing. Then I chose the option "sequence of values" and picked 4. It asked me for 4 values. In the first one I out the code I got from the DOB converter. What goes in the other 3?

Last edited:
Hey, when will a real editor be released? I struggle to edit with ArtMoney.

noob! nah well there may not be one, Fe is the coder so once he has some free time he'll start looking at it. I'm just the guy who pretends to code when he doesn't know much about it, and finds how to edit the players.

Re NYY you should get 4 separate numbers from the DOB converter, place them in the four boxes and search.

Looking at the Aussie players, it's ITSTL to see that Hughes has a batting rank of over 2000. Given he's only 20, he'll certainly improve, so that equates to being to being the next Bradman.

Well in my game save he has a batting average of 83 in tests and 87 in ODIs, and that's when he's 22. He already has 3000 runs in both forms.

could someone help me i am really confused. i downloaded the two files posted the dob converter and icc 2009 file. i really don't know what to do. how would i go about say changing stuart broad so he did not play for a county. I know you can do it with older players as you can find their string of numbers from the 2002 database but how would you do it for players that were not on 2002?

Last edited:
use the DOB converter to get their code. But you can't change it so he doesn't play for a county..you can change his contract length to zero but that doesn't guarantee that he'll appear in the auction for the next season.

Users who are viewing this thread