Editing International Cricket Captain (General Thread)

ok i understand the editing bit now. but i have a problem. when i try to make a player english so i can use him with my england team the game makes a copy of them. for example i made phil hughes english nationality but when i played australia in the ashes he was playing for them as well as me. is there any way to stop this?

that shouldn't happen...i have no idea why it does that.

nevermind. the duplicate is now gone. it must be because he was already in the australia squad when i changed his nationality so there was 2 of him. but after the series there was only one of him.

Why is it that some values that I edit for certain players (bowling ability, player type, etc..) keep reverting to the original #?

you pressing enter? Could be to do with how artmoney works...I don't edit players often. I just like looking at the stats.

ok i searched three db code that are 0-58-219 what to do next

go to artmoney, go search, select sequence of values, select 4, then click search, enter the three numbers you have into the first three boxes and put 64 into the fourth. you should get 1 (maybe more) hits pop up in the box on the left. These are the players, and if you get more than it's because there is more than one person with that birthday. Then use the guide posted. To find which is the correct player look at their nationality.

I'm going to be away for a while so I won't be able to help anyone.

just 1 more quick question. i have a cheat save where i made a few players (ponting, sangakkara) english. basically what i did was i started a game then changed there nationality to aussie kolpak, i changed their county number to 0 for no county. then i changed there contract value to 16 (which is 0 years). then at the start it lets me sign them as domestic players which is all fine. but then when i start the season it constantly says that they are playing in an overseas league and they never return. anyone have any idea why?

I just have one question, can I say "Create a Player" by modifying one in the game? Like changing name, nationality, age, style, stats?

If so, is their a guide or something?

The patching ability of this game is really very poor. The only way to edit the game is just modify the process memory and that's it.

Great work Chewie in stitching those tutorials as well as the bytes.

ICC 2009 Art Money Table

Cna anyone please upload Artmoney table for ICC2009

Hi guys,

Has anyone tried decrypting the database?

@Chewie: Have you tried to decrypt the database using the convdb.exe tool?

Hitterman tried to add a secret but he wasn't succeed in doing that

what do to after this

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    127.1 KB · Views: 144

Users who are viewing this thread