• England

Votes: 17 38.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 4 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
England 2nd Innings starts

So England kick off their 2nd innings, with a lead of 198 runs, and just into the 2nd session of day 2 in this test match.

And Andrew Strauss has set the tone perfectly, with an elegant cover drive for four.

fwm32t.jpg

m_vaughan said:
So Pakistan will have to dismiss England for as low a score as possible and then hope their batsmen can chase the target in the fourth innings. Time, however, certainly wont pay a factor in this test match, and hence we can pretty much rule out a draw.

Time will play an issue i feel. It will dictate how many rounds of golf the poms will get to play. Or how many free days the poms will have to do whatever poms do. Eat strawberrys to the best of my knowledge ;) :cheers haha

LOL...well said mate. Though you never know what might happen in a PC game. I remember in my cricket 2004 days I once wasnt able to defend a total 395 against New Zealand.

Strauss OUT!!

Strauss falls to Sami
Andrew Strauss impressive start to the second innings hasnt lasted for much time, as he was caught by Shoaib Akhtar off first innings hero, Mohammad Sami, who now has picked up five wickets in this match.

pic259wf.jpg

Pakistan will need Sami and the other bowlers to put in their best performance, if they are to dismiss England for as low a score as possible.

England FOW 21-1
Andrew Strauss c Shoaib Akhtar b Mohammad Sami 14(19)

England lead by 219 runs

Vaughan GONE!!

Kaneria spins out the England captain
Michael Vaughan is back in the pavillion without troubling the scorers, after he was caught behind off a thin outside edge. Kaneria's delivery pitched and spun away from Vaughan, clipping the outside edge of his bat, and housing in the safe hands of wicketkeeper Kamran Akmal.

pic266sh.jpg

With these two early wickets, Pakistan have shown that they are still trying their best to win this game, but they yet have a lot to do.

Pakistan FOW 26-2
Michael Vaughan c Kamran Akmal b Danish Kaneria 0(4)

Ive done it so many times. The patch has different config files for batting and bowling. It is not very hard to uproot the stumps.

i still can't bowl batsmen out with CGPv3 ive got the 4-5days test match configs in and still no luck.. i bowl a good line and lenght aslo vary the pace. any tips m_vaughan?

I keep bowling straight and aimed for the leg stump. The CPU gets bowled behind his legs.
Then I often bowl a slower delivery pitched just (only just) outside offstump. This works when the CPU is playing ultra defensive, and gets bowled playing a forward defensive.

cheers vaughanie!! i will try that out on my match against SAF.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread