Story England's Journey to WorldCup-Ashes06-07 : 3rd Test (Perth)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Terrific stuff gamer. Well done on keeping england's tail wagging

great batting from Monty and G.Jones. Poor from the others though really, should of had more resistance! 113 runs is a long way behind. Need a special performance from the bowlers now...

Monty!! Now if Jones can stay at the crease, Monty will guide England to 400:p. This last wicket partnership has been crucial

Awesome Presentation!

are there any thoughts of a new story after all this time
maybe an ICC one or are you gonna keep this for more and more years to come

yea i know and i suppose that will last at least a year BUT when thats all over
do you play ICC???
and as you become older will you give up cricket games,
10/10 by the way you and surendar are two people who have added a new dimension to stories making the readers become one with the story believe it and really follow it. Your in depth approach give this forum life and i am grateful for that
good luck in the 20/20
my money is on windies or england to win the whole thing

Jones and Month both going well, though i think aussie will wrap up thuis soon ;) nice story and great presentation Gamer :)

1st Test, Day 3 : Live from Brisbane

match1rx6.jpg

The 3rd Man's Chat
: Lunch Session

3rdmanschatjpgbz2.jpg

davidgower4hm.jpg
David Gower : Hello and Welcome to The 3rd Man's Chat for the lunch session show.Overnight England were in some spot of bother and needed a classic knock from either Pietersen or Flintoff so that they can be in a safer position in this test match. But today in the the 1st session Australia bowled well and now have the upper hand in the test match. Both Pietersen and Flintoff were quick to depart and the tail didn't provide any resistance to this high quality Australian bowling attack. Still Australia need 1 wicket to bowl England out and it seems like they are bit frustrated after G.Jones and Monty Panesar are spending some time at the crease. With me in the studio are Mark Nicholas and David Lloyd .Well Mark what do u think the 1st session?

marknicholasbr0.jpg
Mark Nicholas : Australia bowled superbly in this morning session of day3. Brett Lee had some problem in finding the correct line and length as a result of which he went for some runs but later he found a perfect line and length and kept batsman guessing most of the times. Pietersen was the big wicket of the 1st session after which wickets fell in quick succession. Overall Australian bowlers bowled very well in this innings except for Stuart Clark who is not having a good test match so far as he went for runs on day 2 and dropped a catch as well but today he bowled brilliantly but was unlucky to get a wicket. McGrath and Lee got 3 wickets each while Warne picked 2 wickets both with the wrong un. Lets take a look at the wickets comparison graph. Lee was pretty accurate and got his wickets bowling at good length which was a good plan as the pitch has uneven bounce and each time the batsman was in two minds whether to go forward or backward. McGrath is known for his great control over his line and length and he bowled well in this innings by picking 3 wickets till now and got wickets at crucial time of the match.
Australia's bowling : Wickets Comparison Graph
115hp0.jpg

dllyodst8.jpg
D.Lloyd: England's batting was boring today except Monty Panesar's batting display:p. Pietersen and Flintoff got out quickly and then the tail came and went. Still Monty is playing some shots and getting some runs which are important for England at this stage and G.Jones is there so every run which England will score now is important. Strauss,Pietersen and Flintoff batted well for England. Pietersen was batting superbly but he came in at a difficult situation when England lost 2 wickets in an over and then handle the situation well. He scored runs on both sides of the wicket and smashed a huge six on the leg side off the bowling off M.Clarke.
Pietersen's Wagon Wheel
116et8.jpg

davidgower4hm.jpg
David Gower : Thank You Mark and Bumble for your expert comments. Time to take a short break when we come back we will take you live for the second session of the match with Australia looking to take the last England wicket .

Last edited:
I like this 3rd mans chat :) great wicket comparison graph :clap now cannot wait to see when Aussie will be bating .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread