Story England's Journey to WorldCup-Ashes06-07 : 3rd Test (Perth)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had there been a award for the amount of hard work then you deserve it gamer. I am short of words for such amazing work you put in. terrific.I hardly read much but it's good you keep it short and concentrate at what u do the best...Graphics. Wow.....

McGrath finally gets the last England wicket

Just after lunch Monty was looking to score runs of each and every delivery. McGrath was bowling on and around the offstump and was trying to keep Monty on the backfoot but Monty was driving each and every ball bowled to him. 1st ball after lunch he smashed a boundary through the offside but then he was lucky to get away as the ball got the outside edge but it was just wide of diving Hayden in the slips. McGrath was going for runs with already 12 runs coming of the 1st five deliveries after lunch. Last ball of the over McGrath once again bowled the same line and invited Monty to drive, the ball took a healthy outside edge and was traveling quickly though the gully region but Martyn took a spectacular diving catch to end the England innings. McGrath got 4 wickets in this innings and Australia are now leading by 101 runs. England should take early wickets now if they want to stay in the match. Monty and G.Jones did well as they scored 34 runs for the last wicket.
Monty's wicket: Superb catch by Martyn
117nm2.jpg

Monty departs
122de2.jpg

England Scorecard
118kg4.jpg

Australia Bowling card
119wf0.jpg

England : 318/10 (85 overs) Australia lead by 101 runs.

M.Panesar : 26(28) 2 Fours
G.Jones : 26*(47) 4 Fours

Australia : 419/10 (107.4 overs)

Damn shame that for Monty. But he matched Jones's score off 19 less balls than him :D Big task now, need to bowl em out for 200 if we can...

Finally the hunt for the last wicket is over :) a good chameo from monty there and really superb catch taken by Martyn :clap Now time to see how Aussie perform, 318 is not a bad score as England have a good bowling attack . Nice story and great presentation Gamer

Valuable score from Monty! England can still win this if like Treva says, Australia are bowled out for under 200.

Brilliant presentation!

Hmm...My money is still on the Aussies. They will pile on the runs very quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread