Story England's Journey to WorldCup-Ashes06-07 : 3rd Test (Perth)

Status
Not open for further replies.
cool eork again gK waiting forn the next update
Bcoz :D I love to see reality

nice presentation :) SL are on top and they can easily win this!!! Lets see how Bangla responds...

Thanks to all for ur wonderful replies :cheers ....Well its a difficult task for Bangladesh but nothing is impossible ..... but the main problem for Bangladesh will be Muralitharan ....Lets see how Bangladesh respond to this SriLankan total .

I will update tomorrow ....... i have some studies today as i have test tomorrow .

Looking forward to this mate, as always it will be a top quality update :D

Hey guys i am stuck up with a JAVA project ...... have to submitt it on Tuesday in my college .... just busy with that ......updates are delayed a bit ...... but Stay Tuned .....i may update tomorrow or on Tuesday

Bangladeshi wickets tumbling with some tight bowling by SriLanka.

Bangladesh are under pressure straight away and are very likely to lose the match from here only a miracle can save them from a heavy run defeat . SriLankans have bowled well right from the word go . M.Jayawardena has got a good field for each of his bowlers and Bangladeshi batsmen never looked to be on top of the SriLankan bowlers. SriLankan bowlers bowled beautifully and looked like they are going to take wickets on each and every ball .

Chaminda Vaas started off well by putting pressure right on the Bangladesi opener S.Nafees . There was a huge appeal for caught behind on the very 1st ball of the banladeshi innings but umpire turned that one down. The snickometer confirmed that the ball was clearly missing the bat.
1st Ball Appeal For Caught Behind ( Snickometer) :
23he5.jpg

That was a real boost for Vaas and then he was bowling with some pace and keeping the ball in the area on and around the off stump . Finally the breakthrough came in the 1st over only . S.Nafees made a poor shot selection .....tried to pull the ball which was pitched on the offstump and was not that high to be pulled and then the ball just clipped the top of the offstump. That was a great start for C.Vaas and a poor start for Bangladesh.
Vaas picks his 1st wicket:
24mv7.jpg

Bangladeshi captain H.Bashar was the next batsman in . Now he needs to keep his wicket and also to score at a good rate and give a good start for Bangladesh . L.Malinga was bowling well from the other end and was giving a good support to C.Vaas . Vaas bowled a a good ball to H.Bashar which just came back after pitching and H.Basher didn't even bother to offer a shot and the ball was hitting him straight in the line of the stumps . Umpire had no problems to give that one out as it was plum in front , perfect decison .
Vaas pickes up his 2nd wicket :
25kd3.jpg

J.Omar was playing well and M.Ashraful was trying to rebuild the SriLankan innings with some good intelligent batting but the master Murali came and shattered all Bangladeshi fans hope . 1st ball by Murali to M.Ashraful pitched outside off stump and turned sharply .M.Ashraful tried to sweep it which was not the wisest thing to do and the ball hit him on the pads and wasn't a difficlut decision for the umpire .
Murali strikes with the 1st ball :
26cg8.jpg

Animated Hawkeye :
hk1vv8.gif

Bangladesh were in deep trouble now and SriLanka were on top right from the word go . R.Saleh was the next man in and straight away was in trouble as Fernando bowled a bouncer and it hit him on his head . It was not a serious blow as R.Saleh continued batting and seemed like he was fine. Murali was looking dangerous on this track as he was turning the ball nicely and was creating chances as well . T.Dilshan got rid of R.Saleh bowled on the offstump and the bakk didn't bounce as expected.
4 wickets down for Bangladesh:
27fq0.jpg

SriLanka are on top in this match and now they need just 6 wickets to wrap up the Bangladeshi innings . J.Omar is still there on 32 but there is no one to give him support as he sees wickets tumbling from the other end.

Bangladesh : 78/4 (25 overs)

J.Omar : 32*(74) 4 Fours 1Six
Current Run Rate : 3.12 rpo

C.Vaas :7-0-17-2
M.Murali :6-1-13-1

Bangladesh still require 206 runs off 25 overs at 8.24 rpo. :eek: :eek:

Excellent bowling by Sri Lanka but even the bowling isn't as exceptional as this presentation Gamer. Truly magnificent presenting skills and this story just raises the benchmark for others. Top quality stuff, keep up the good work because your a credit to Planetcricket.

Thanks evertonfan for a wonderful reply . :happy :happy :cheers :cheers

Yesterday i forgot to post the Predicta Contest so here it is ......

Sky Sports Predicta Contest
pred5bg.jpg
Predict and win reps

Will Bangladesh survive till 50 overs?

a. YES
b. NO

b) no

Unless Omar can carry on they will struggle to make it through 40 overs. Amazing presentation, the animated hawkeye is brilliant.

I predict NO!

I must say this is one of the best stories ive read. When you had that long break i read through the whole story and yet again i was dumb founded by the skill and presentation of your story :D Keep up the good work because this is sooo much enjoyable reading

I'll predict NO because I just don't feel that the Bangladesh batting line-up is strong enough. I know i'm going to sound all cheesy again, but I really do love your work Gamer. Keep up this incredibly high standard of work.

Great bowling by Srilanka...this game is in th bag for them now...

P.S i predict a) NO...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread