Feb 27 - India v England

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Where are the DRS backers? Inspite of the DRS, he was given not out when even Bell knew after seeing the replays that he was OUT (he was walking back). I DONT BLOODY CARE WHAT OTHER PEOPLE THINK! We dont need DRS. Such a dumb decision.

Both Strauss and Bell are playing on lucky lives (Dhoni didnt appeal for a caught behind off Strauss and Bell is living off that lucky break).

MUFC1987

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Ha, India fans complaining about luck? Did you not see the first innings? :D

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
Ha, India fans complaining about luck? Did you not see the first innings? :D

England's fielders did not take their chances. But here, the umpires are denying India the wickets even after we have taken our chances.

MUFC1987

Panel of Selectors
England's fielders did not take their chances. But here, the umpires are denying India the wickets even after we have taken our chances.

The Umpires aren't denying anything. It's in the DRS rules, look it up. And you can't be out without an appeal and no one appealed when Strauss may or may not have hit it.

Leggie

Chairman of Selectors
Pathetic bowling, we're just bowling rubbish. Get Zak back on, or this match is as good as gone in a few overs.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
Thats why the DRS is crap. Dont tell me Dhoni didnt use the DRS properly. He chose the right situation to use the DRS. Its a stupid decision by the third umpire who ruled Bell not out inspite of it clearly showing that it was out.

MUFC1987

Panel of Selectors
Thats why the DRS is crap. Dont tell me Dhoni didnt use the DRS properly. He chose the right situation to use the DRS. Its a stupid decision by the third umpire who ruled Bell not out inspite of it clearly showing that it was out.

No, the Umpire went by the rules. In that case, they were wrong, but it wasn't a personal choice. He didn't just make that decision because it's India.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
No, the Umpire went by the rules. In that case, they were wrong, but it wasn't a personal choice. He didn't just make that decision because it's India.

I didnt say that they gave the decision because its India. But it was a bad advert for DRS (for which I have never been a believer of)

MUFC1987

Panel of Selectors
I didnt say that they gave the decision because its India. But it was a bad advert for DRS (for which I have never been a believer of)

You were blaming the Umpires. It wasn't their decision. Understand that. They just followed the rules.

STLIndian

Club Cricketer
You were blaming the Umpires. It wasn't their decision. Understand that. They just followed the rules.

Except they didn't follow the rules. They're told to overrule themselves even if it's more than 2.5 meters if it's obviously out.

And it was obviously out.

Haarithan

Chairman of Selectors
That might well end any chances of India opting for the DRS when they tour England later . Thank you 3rd umpire ! :facepalm

Leggie

Chairman of Selectors
You've got to fear for Dhoni's sanity here, why continue with Yuvraj when he's just getting hit.

Users who are viewing this thread