D

Deleted member 13648

This your man?

JamieStephensOverview_Profile.png

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Ha yeah that's the lad :) Cheers dude.

Was asking him the other week what keeper gloves to get since I've started playing again for a 6-a-side midweek team. Aviata I think he said was he current favs. One game in the season left in the sixes league (clearly the most important league in the country at the moment) and we can still win it, finish 2nd and get promoted, or lose and finish 3rd. Tense times!

I would imagine most of his stuff is random each time at his age, but good to see his communication is good as he's a smart kid and always really nice and polite. His determination should be better though. I mentioned something about improving his keeping when standing up to me as the spinner and the next week he was nailing it. Was only about 13-14 at the time. Made a composed 100 when he was 15ish as well when everyone else was getting out. Hope he gets the breaks he needs in football, definitely deserves it.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 13648

Yeah, it's always good seeing people in Football Manager who you know. Rather than just making myself, wish I was in it legit :noway

sattar

Club Captain
Just had City save want to share with you guys i m currently on second season in december and in 1 season i won 4 cups premier league,champions league,european super cup and fa cup and to who are playing this game now my suggestion would if u afford cavani buy him straight away he is beast of a striker score 52 goals in whole and 15 assist as well in 1st season attechment are there u can see hows my squad is and transfer activity etc

Attachments

• Cavani.JPG
    Cavani.JPG
    90.8 KB · Views: 14
  • Current squad.JPG
    Current squad.JPG
    121.8 KB · Views: 12
  • Transfer 2011-12.JPG
    Transfer 2011-12.JPG
    78.3 KB · Views: 16
  • Transfer 2012-13.JPG
    Transfer 2012-13.JPG
    103.3 KB · Views: 17
  • league table of 2011 2012.JPG
    league table of 2011 2012.JPG
    120.9 KB · Views: 14
  • champions league 2011 12.JPG
    champions league 2011 12.JPG
    47.9 KB · Views: 10
  • Transfer 2012-131.JPG
    Transfer 2012-131.JPG
    98.6 KB · Views: 12

ste_mc_efc

Chairman of Selectors
well i won the league cup. league form tailed off after it though and finished a disappointing 7th. Lost in the fa cup final to chelsea too which was a bit disappointing. A sweet phil neville 115th minute extra time win in the semi was fun though

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Just had City save want to share with you guys i m currently on second season in december and in 1 season i won 4 cups premier league,champions league,european super cup and fa cup and to who are playing this game now my suggestion would if u afford cavani buy him straight away he is beast of a striker score 52 goals in whole and 15 assist as well in 1st season attechment are there u can see hows my squad is and transfer activity etc

You have spent quite heavily. But Cavani's still a great player and really a very nice player to buy.

KBC

Panel of Selectors
Maybe in FM '13 there could be a cap for in game sugar daddy to constrain outrageous transfer funds to prevent bigger clubs from misusing them, as opposed to earlier FM series having no effect on net expenditure loss over gain outweighing at the end of the season. Because when a new season stars money will be pumped back up into the funds to even out the losses, which is the only foolish thing in the game. Much like UEFA's fair play system. That would be some addition.

Last edited:

sattar

Club Captain
You have spent quite heavily. But Cavani's still a great player and really a very nice player to buy.

Yes spent quiet high but cavani is quality no doubt. thinking of buying hazard how he is in game and which position he play best if u suggest me

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
Left wing ;)

Such a great player, that guy :)

----------

I really gotta get myself back into a FM save. Haven't even opened it up in a couple of months.

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Yes spent quiet high but cavani is quality no doubt. thinking of buying hazard how he is in game and which position he play best if u suggest me

Just like Hedger said, he plays like a legend on the left wing. Plays amazingly well on the goals galore tactic.

Does anybody use the goals galore tactic?

----------

If you're City don't you have funds to sign him?

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
pfft, use your own tactics. Mine work just as well, well not to the same extent as the pre-made tactics but it's much nicer playing the game how you like it :)

And plus, I get bored of smashing teams 6-0 or whatever most games.

sattar

Club Captain
yeah i use that goal galore tactics in some away matches otherwise most common 442 i use and yeah i have 67 millions pounds remaining and in january 2013 btw i give weiss a chance because of key players got injured and he is performing brilliant in 3 matches scored 3 and 2 assist and got offer from barca for kompany of 18.5 million.

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
If you're not playing FM in the LMA method you're not doing it right :p

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
lol, I'm pretty sure 95% of my saves use a 4-2-2-2 formation with two wingers.

And I started up a Newcastle save and I'm dominating, in 2nd after 11 games, yet to lose, although I've had 4 or 5 draws, a couple games which I managed to throw away and a couple of games where I've somehow managed to hold on.

And Arsenal are in 17th xD

Users who are viewing this thread