Haircare

Depends if you get it chemically relaxed or just simply straightened.

Whts the difference between the 2 and which one stays longer and which one doesnt spoil:p the hair??

Straightened, refers to being done with a pair of straighners yourself. Which you will have to do pretty much everyday.

Chemically straightened, is a process formed at hair salons to make your hair straight for about 6-8 weeks before it needs to be done again.

Straightened, refers to being done with a pair of straighners yourself. Which you will have to do pretty much everyday.

Chemically straightened, is a process formed at hair salons to make your hair straight for about 6-8 weeks before it needs to be done again.
Does the Chemical straitening damage the hair??

If you're a guy, chemically straightening your hair makes you a fag. :spy

Exactly. Never chemically straighten your afro. You look like an inbred Don King.

I see someone's been reading my posts tonight. Inbred is today's wor dof the day.
Lol!

On another note, this doesnt make me gay or anything, but I was bored and let my sister try straighten my 'fro (yes when I could be bothered to comb my hair) I did it and yes, your right Will - you turn out looking like Don King!
Don%20King.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread