Haircare

I got all the stuff you got in that post Matt today, except they didn't have the FlexiPaste so I got the Brylcreem Modelling Gel instead. Good stuff :)

Just found it weird that someone would actually go out and buy a load of hair products someone posted on a forum.

Thats a different matter, I would go to the extent of buying 'recommended' hair products.

?

That is top recommended stuff that Stuart. They all work together very well.

Aye, I've noticed. Once I get me hair cut shorter i'll be killing it ;) I'm still using a hint of Dax in with it to keep it solid which is keeping it brilliant for me :)

Don't cut your Stuey lad! Sample the long look, it's boss.

It's what i'm working my way towards now. The Meighan look I like to call it.

Well we'll see what reception I get tomorrow. All my mates saw me with my products at the self-check out tomorrow so I'm gonna get some ribbing ;) I don't care though. I love my hair. I fancy a cut though mate. If you can give me expert advise on how to style it then sure, I'll keep it long. :p

Well that's the thing, the longer you let it grow, the easier it is to style. When my hair was it's longest (sort of Serge, Torres, or maybe even Noel Fielding length) I just made sure I used the hairdryer on it every time I got out the bath/shower and groomed it with mousse. To style it i'd just use hairspray and the slightest touches of shaping clays.

I'm trying to get a bit of the Faris Rotter look going now though. Not quite long enough yet.

My school uniform really doesn't go with my hair though. I'm sure you'll know this more than anyone Matt that your hair has to go with your outfit.

Well we'll see what reception I get tomorrow. All my mates saw me with my products at the self-check out tomorrow so I'm gonna get some ribbing ;) I don't care though. I love my hair. I fancy a cut though mate. If you can give me expert advise on how to style it then sure, I'll keep it long. :p

You've got it all wrong stuey, avoid the embarassment by getting your Mum to buy your hair products for ya, much, much easier ;)

Will be getting myself some Dax, and maybe one or two of the things Pritch (;)) mentioned.

DAN!!

Don't use too much Dax I warn you. It's a bitch too get out. Just get a bit on your fingertips. That's all you need. I don't mind people seeing me with my products, they're all just jealous of me.

Why not just go the whole hog and get this entire set;

That doesn't exactly do my manhood wonders. Worse still, that's not even half of what I own.

I know what you mean Stuart. My uniform was fecking maroon. Just didn't go with the blonde at all.

Users who are viewing this thread