Haircare

Woah woah woah Stuart, you could have told me it was time to post footballer's quality barnets!

fernando-torres.jpg

That is the closest I can find to a picture of what my old long hair looked like.

Smudger does have pretty sexual hair, its the only thing i like about him.

I disagree about women wanting Noel Fielding, dresses like a numpty, and im not a fan of the brand, fielding hair style. Russel Brand's a very strange looking bloke, the way he gets all these hot girls into bed is by being funny, and the fact that he isnt as ugly as other comedians around, e.g. Steve Merchant :p.

To conclude, Culli, get a haircut ;)

And if we're on the subject of quality football barnets, how could you forget:

tony_hibbert.jpg

What a ledge.

Woah woah woah Stuart, you could have told me it was time to post footballer's quality barnets!

fernando-torres.jpg

That is the closest I can find to a picture of what my old long hair looked like.

I thought that was you for a minute!

I'll get my hair cut when I see what my hair looks like with these new products, and not a minute before!

Hibbert. \o/

You might as well post a picture of Nicky Butt if you want sex in a pair of football boots.

Last edited by a moderator:
If it's a contest over which footballer has the best hair, then Sergio Aguero wins, no contest.

20061011seleccionqe0.jpg

There are better pictures, though.

I'm sure I could post ACTUAL sex in a pair of football boots but I think it's against the rules.

Ahhh, thank god Mob. You kept this on-topic ;)

Well that's the thing, the longer you let it grow, the easier it is to style. When my hair was it's longest (sort of Serge, Torres, or maybe even Noel Fielding length) I just made sure I used the hairdryer on it every time I got out the bath/shower and groomed it with mousse. To style it i'd just use hairspray and the slightest touches of shaping clays.

I'm trying to get a bit of the Faris Rotter look going now though. Not quite long enough yet.

I find my hair is a bitch to style when it gets longer.

I have a hairstyling team, involving the shower and the towel. Whatever they come up with proceeds to dry up and that becomes my hairstyle for the day. If you don't look in the mirror, it doesn't matter how bad it is.

I just hate when I tell the barber to give me a medium cut but I walk out closer to bald than I would have ever imagined.

Yeah.. just a trim i walk out the door i tell a joke to my friends i think they are laughing at the joke but they are laughing at me.

Users who are viewing this thread