Harbhajan slaps Sreesanth

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattfb

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Saying Crap= Sledging.

I always sledge my mates if we are on opposite teams for anything because I know they wont go cry about it :p

TruSachFan

Club Cricketer
now lets look at the situation from a different perspective

imagine if ponting slapped clarke or if vaughn slapped pieterson
in a worldwide audience

do u think they would have retaliated??

in no way racist terms, but indians IMO are very emotional
they're easy to rile up as some of u aus,eng,kiwi fans might know :P

mattfb

Chairman of Selectors
now lets look at the situation from a different perspective

imagine if ponting slapped clarke or if vaughn slapped pieterson
in a worldwide audience

do u think they would have retaliated??

in no way racist terms, but indians IMO are very emotional
they're easy to rile up as some of u aus,eng,kiwi fans might know :P

Stgeorge dragons coach once slapped one of our players. He didn't cry. He toughened up and played better.

Cricketman

ICC Chairman
Saying Crap= Sledging.

I always sledge my mates if we are on opposite teams for anything because I know they wont go cry about it :p

I thought 'racist sledging' was 'crossing the line'?

Would you go to your indian mate on the other team and call him a curry eater or something, in vain? Then go and slap him in front of an audience?

I only chose Indian because I am Indian. No one take offense please.

Cricketdude

Chairman of Selectors
I thought 'racist sledging' was 'crossing the line'?

Would you go to your indian mate on the other team and call him a curry eater or something, in vain? Then go and slap him in front of an audience?

I only chose Indian because I am Indian. No one take offense please.

Well in India everyone eats curry so whats so bad about that?
A true indian is a true curry. ;)

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
Just to answer all the people who think I've like really badly verbally abused Sreesanth by saying he deserved a slap; He deserved a slap because his head is all the way up his arse and further.

Kar_ind

Club Cricketer
I missed out this match..are there any official video of this slapping incident on net?? I searched youtube but got the only the videos after he gets slapped. I want to see how he was slapped..:cheers

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
Guys stop posting Youtube videos. You dont want PC getting sued by IPL. Its copyright material.

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
Still its also going against PC rules.

vinuatlast

Club Captain
Its been quite a while since i posted somethin on PC...

BUt this is great hear it out......>According to undisclosed sources within Mumbai Indian team, this was all a fiasco set up by Harbhajan Singh with the help of his National team mate Sreesanth. The conversation that was heard after the match goes like this :

Bhajji : Good work mate...u won fair..that was some good bit ..of sledging and aggro..keep it up ...u are quite gettin up there man....to ma level.

Sree: Thanx Paajee

Bhajji: Sree i need a favour man. I am in dire straits...Plz Plz ..can u help me out..??

Sree: Surely Paajee whatever is there in ma capacity .i would.try to help..temme

Bhajji: Hmm...u know.. i'm gonna face my old nemesis Symmo..on Sunday at Mumbai. All night long ..i havent slept properly...was tryin to come up wid someting new to swear at him ..Monkey is a thing of the past...I have had my share of captainin this ****in side...without Sachin its useless..no ones gonna back me up against Symmo.last time Sachin saved me..I cant go swear at him this time and get away ..theres no one to back me up ..

Sree: Hmm Pajee thats a cause of concern..we cant let the australians go scott free ...that too when they are in our den...But i heard rumours..Symmo has come up with something new to go at u ...I heard hes gonna call u an Ass...

Bhajji: What the $#%#....Sree u really ought to get me outta this.... I cant think of anything that can supercede that...Plz save my ARSE ..(gets a chuckle from Sree)..Ohk ..get me banned..i dont wanna play on Sunday ...get me a suspension...

Sree: But how. Paajee.?

Bhajji : Hmm...i'll punch u in the face ...start weepin like a pussy ...oops a sissy....1. that would fetch me a ban ..2. It would save me from facin Symmo
3. Also will give a boost to ma bad Boy image...

Sree: Do i really have to cry ?? (By that time the blow from Bhajji had already fell on the face.WHAM !!!..And as a really Sissy Sree is ..he couldnt help but weep like a sissy..Sob Sob)

News Commentator speaks:
Thus it turns out to be the biggest scandal in Indian Cricket.....A whole controversy setup by two players who are the bad boys of Indian Cricket. The question really is : Whos the Biggest Sissy ?
a. Bhajji : who didnt have the guts to face upto Symmonds at Sundays clash ? or
b. Sree: Who really cried like a sissy gal...?>

Please send ur sms votes to : $%$&$%&#%&$

Lolz...guys why dont we think on those lines : May be the motives be something that a normal cricket fan couldnt notice...But took a guy like me ..with great intellectual accumen and shrewd mind to figure out ? (lolz by the way: been reading the complete works of Sherlock Holmes..lolz....influence..lolz)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread