Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
exprezzo said:
thanks a lot for the help. though you have mentioned everything in the list, i have a few more queries.What to do with the following :

1.Transperancy Antialiasing off?
2.Gamma correct Antialiasing off?

P.S. I am using GeFx 6100
I would turn those off, they sound rather useless. But your card is a bit more powerful than mine so you could try it with them on.

exprezzo

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
whitehornmatt said:
I would turn those off, they sound rather useless. But your card is a bit more powerful than mine so you could try it with them on.
thanks

indrajeet1811

School Cricketer
could anybody with a geforce 7600gt card please post their optimal configuration settings.ive tried nearly everything i know of...the problem starts when the crowd comes into focus or when the floodlights come on during a day and night game.could someone with a geforce7600gt please help me out.
the rest oif my system is a core2duo e6300 and 1gb ram.this should be enough to run it without any major hiccups shouldnt it?

Helpinghand123

School Cricketer
I have a GeForce FX 5500 PCI card. Because the recommended cards included 5200 and 5600, I thought 5500 would work. Well, it doesn't. Even after following the instructions on the sticky threads, I haven't made any good progress.

Please let me know how I can improve gameplay. As a desperate measure, would Overclocking help?

Thanks very much.

(Mods, Sorry about the other thread. I didn't see a specific 5500 PCI card thread. That's why I started a new one. Sorry again.)

aditya123

National Board President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
did anyone with GeForce4 MX4000 get it to work
I could get it to run upto the start of the match with the ground being shown and could agnew speaking but it crashed before the toss.

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Helpinghand123 said:
I have a GeForce FX 5500 PCI card. Because the recommended cards included 5200 and 5600, I thought 5500 would work. Well, it doesn't.
The problem is probably from the fact it is PCI. My 5200 is AGP, and there is a huge performance increase between AGP and PCI, for example on an older PC I upgraded from having a 8MB PCI card to a 4MB AGP and there was a huge increase in performance even though the card was slower and had less memory. I can't imagine any way to get acceptable performance though a PCI card for games now, no matter how low you set the settings.

handsome

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
whitehornmatt said:
The problem is probably from the fact it is PCI. My 5200 is AGP, and there is a huge performance increase between AGP and PCI, for example on an older PC I upgraded from having a 8MB PCI card to a 4MB AGP and there was a huge increase in performance even though the card was slower and had less memory. I can't imagine any way to get acceptable performance though a PCI card for games now, no matter how low you set the settings.
same here, i have a 5200 as well and the game works fine for me with all the settings medium to high

aditya123

National Board President
With 3D Analyze, I could get the game to run till just before the toss.
Settings used were :
1.)Emulate pixel shader caps
2.) Emulate HW TnL

If I use only the Pixel shader caps option, the game continues to run even after the toss but I get a very dark image with just the player helmets, umpire caps and the TV Overlays seen.
There is no lighting at all. Only the outlines of all the structures are visible in a dark looking surrounding

But with the HW TnL option enabled, this is how the game looked till it ran.
It ran till this point shown in the image.

I have a GeForce4 MX4000 128 MB Card.

FIFA 07,BLIC05, Cricket 07 all run well on my pc.
FIFA 07 runs at the highest resolution and high settings.

Attachments

• blic.JPG
    blic.JPG
    47.9 KB · Views: 126

handsome

International Coach
It looks really bad tbh. Thank God i bought a 5200 FX instead of MX

aditya123

National Board President
NEXT UPDATE:

AGAIN WITH 3D Analyze, this time the ground , the surroundings, the pitch , the bat are all visible except for the players who seem invisible.
The game runs, giving good frame rate (no players visible,only equipments)

Options turned on in 3D Analyze are :
1.)Emulate pixel Shader Caps
2.)Disable Lighting
3.)Antidetect Mode : Shaders
4.) Vendor and Device ID of ATI RAdeon 9800 Pro

Can anyone Please explain what all the options in 3D Analyze actually mean ?
For e.g , what do these options actually mean ?
1.)Bump mapping caps
2.)forcing z-buffering, w-buffering
3.)cube maps
4.)HW TnL
5.)SW TnL

At the moment Iam randomly trying out all combinations without knowing what they actually mean.

If I use HW TnL option or Force SW TnL, it crashes before the toss

Attachments

• blic.JPG
    blic.JPG
    42.7 KB · Views: 125

handsome

International Coach
LOL, i dunno much of the stuff but i surely know that all of this must be really frustrating

fahad12001

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan
i have nvidia FX 5200 , 128 MB card. Game takes too much time for loading, and when ever i play my first match after starting the game , the game stucks for few moments for first 2 , 3 balls and after that runs normally.
i have changed the settings of my graphics card as given on first page of this thread, but it is still the same...

The Champion

School Cricketer
I have Geforce4 MX 420 Card for my PC Powered @ P4 2.4 GHZ ! My BLIC is virtualy unplayable because of poor frame rates. it takes ages for doing everything. Just saw this thread for some help...... .

I tried to download the drivers from Official NVIDIA web, But I never get Geforce & TNT2 option like you guys do..... All I get is TNT & TNT2, Geforce 256, 2 Series, 3 Series, 4 Series, MX Series ETC Stuff !!!! :noway

I did choose 4 Series & XP/2000 and I got a ForceWare Version: 93.71 !!!

ON the other side, I was looking to download Driver version 94.20 from http://www.tweaksrus.com/ (As sugessested by tommymac in this thread) However, I found Foceware 94.20 was missing & its has been replaced by Forceware Ver 101.2 !! While looking I also found XTreme-G 160.02 in that site !!!

Now I have downloaded all three of them ( ForceWare Version: 93.71, Forceware Version 101.2 & XTreme-G Version 160.02) But havent tried any due to confusion !!!! Could you guys please help me which one should I install for my PC ?????

Thanks !!!

Last edited:

aditya123

National Board President
Hey guys, how good is a GeForce FX 5200 card ?
Iam planning to buy one.
That is about the only card available for the PCI slot i have.
My chipset does not have a PCI-e or AGP slot.

Will this game run on it ?

Users who are viewing this thread