ICC Under -19 World Cup in New Zealand

BD always does well in Warm Up matches, and stuff. Hopefully they put up a good show and win the matches that counts. And make us all proud

I dont live there, but i am. born in Miami, grew up in BDesh, now i live in Cali.

lol i thought it would be obvious that i am from Bangladesh =S

Chris Kuggeleijn (New Zealand under 19 coach) thinks India and Pakistan are the favourites but he did say Bangladesh were a good outside bet:

They look very well prepared, a very organised team. They go hard early with the bat and play with a lot of intent, and we just couldn't pull them back."

I agree though, they look like a pretty good team and they've done well recently.

Anyone know if the matches are being televised or shown somewhere online?

I don't think they are, I'm pretty sure the first game being shown is on tommorow and is involving two powerhouse teams of England and Hong Kong :facepalm

Joke that they're not showing the West Indies V Pakistan game today.

Man it sucks that the Under 19 WC is not being shown anywhere. These kids are the future and getting them some exposure would be great.

Pakistan are going well here, Muhammad Babar just made his century at a strike rate of about 90. He is only 15.

What matches are being shown on Sky? The quick search I did, I found England v HK (wtf) and NZ v some team.

Man it sucks that the Under 19 WC is not being shown anywhere. These kids are the future and getting them some exposure would be great.

Pakistan are going well here, Muhammad Babar just made his century at a strike rate of about 90. He is only 15.

U-17 soccer was shown in ESPN360. They should do cricket too.

297/7, huge score by Pakistan. Now we get to see if these West Indies youngsters have what it takes to win this tournament.

What matches are being shown on Sky? The quick search I did, I found England v HK (wtf) and NZ v some team.

Jack all games apparently:

England V Hong Kong
Sri Lanka V Zimbabwe
New Zealand V Zimbabwe
India V England
One QF

And then both the semi's and final. Piss poor effort tbh.

:eek: Pakistan made 297 of 50 overs and the Windies are already 70-0 after 5.3 overs. Trevon Griffiths 59 of 23 with nine fours and three sixes.

:eek: Pakistan made 297 of 50 overs and the Windies are already 70-0 after 5.3 overs. Trevon Griffiths 59 of 23 with nine fours and three sixes.

yea just saw that. Need to keep it up.

stupid ICC, cant believe they arent showing the game.

Dare added 3 Minutes and 27 Seconds later...

Found a link for the India vs Afghanistan match.

The team collapsing around Brathwaite after that great start. The middle order failed.

All out for 257, always hard chasing those big totals.

Good to see Canada taking down Zimbabwe, always like seeing non cricketing nations taking out one of the main ones.

Users who are viewing this thread